BETA key giveaway!

Die_Scream.

12 Account guy is multi-tasker!
FFA loot sucks.
Account: TheSamsonite77

crosses fingers!
I think it's pretty fair to make 50 accounts, wait for one to get a key for yourself then when the other ones get a key you donate it to people here on the forum who have been waiting a lot.
I hope I Could have a key !
Account : Thyler
"
icarusv2x wrote:
I think it's pretty fair to make 50 accounts, wait for one to get a key for yourself then when the other ones get a key you donate it to people here on the forum who have been waiting a lot.

I'll fix that.

I think it's pretty fair to make 50 accounts, wait for one to get a key, and never get one because those accounts got deleted for multi-account-creation.

There.
"
Voragain wrote:
"
icarusv2x wrote:

I'll fix that.

I think it's pretty fair to make 50 accounts, wait for one to get a key, and never get one because those accounts got deleted for multi-account-creation.

There.

I don't think they should get deleted but the devs should have something in place so that if multiple accounts are created from the same ip address they are just taken out of the beta lottery as it were ... that way those guys wouldn't even know they were waiting for nothing, and it seems like a just punishment as they weren't being fair...

... but alas the world is never fair i fear....
 ------------------------------------
|I named him Waggleton P. Tallylicker |
|... I never got the chance to tell him |
|... he will be remembered.               |
 ------------------------------------
I need a key...please?!
I need key Pliz Bro ) name : M9co4kuH
Last edited by M9co4kuH on Jan 30, 2012, 9:35:04 AM
Subbed on bennyffxi. Really enjoying the music too, so it works out pretty well :)
already subbed with flyfiremanlol
ign: AsheVolley

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info