Master seek hepls prophecy

I got his prophecy but I cannot done it, because of Tora is level 8 so she cannot give me extra experience and flavor. How to finish this prophecy?
Last bumped on Oct 27, 2016, 9:14:07 PM
The prophecy will spawn Tora in a map somewhere for you. Just be patient.

Then you can complete here mission to get some bonus favour. You won't get any exp though of course.
Face it, all of your suggestions are worse than this idea:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/657756
These prophecies don't just give you extra reputation and favour for the next mission you complete. They spawn the master specifically when you create an instance, and completing that mission completes the prophecy. You can even encounter the same master randomly without completing the prophecy.

You can't force-complete this prophecy, but equally it doesn't matter that you already have Tora 8. You just need to wait until the prophecy procs (it will show up on the quest tracker on the right of your screen when it does).
Have you done something awesome with [url=http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Sire_of_Shards]Sire of Shards[/url]? PM me and tell me all about it!
Last edited by viperesque on Oct 27, 2016, 9:12:17 PM
"
dudiobugtron wrote:
The prophecy will spawn Tora in a map somewhere for you. Just be patient.

Then you can complete here mission to get some bonus favour. You won't get any exp though of course.
Problem is I did it already. She spawned in the map. I completed mission, but it didn't trigger prophecy.
"
viperesque wrote:
These prophecies don't just give you extra reputation and favour for the next mission you complete. They spawn the master specifically when you create an instance, and completing that mission completes the prophecy. You can even encounter the same master randomly without completing the prophecy.

You can't force-complete this prophecy, but equally it doesn't matter that you already have Tora 8. You just need to wait until the prophecy procs (it will show up on the quest tracker on the right of your screen when it does).

I see thank you.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info