Need Someone with level 8 Vorici Rep Please help~

I need someone with level 8 vorici rep to help me with an in game issue... T_T
Last bumped on Oct 28, 2016, 12:36:27 PM
Levelling him to 8 is a chore so you usually have to pay for that kind of help in temp leagues, you can get a freebie in standard, though.
Wish the armchair developers would go back to developing armchairs.

◄[www.moddb.com/mods/balancedux]►
◄[www.moddb.com/mods/one-vision1]►
You can have my Vorici daily in ESC. I don't bother with him anymore.
Censored.
"
kolyaboo wrote:

I found someone with a level 8 Vorici, He said my corrupted boots's color slots cannot be edited anymore~ :c
"
Fraeia wrote:

I found someone with a level 8 Vorici, He said my corrupted boots's color slots cannot be edited anymore~ :c

I just checked that info for you:
It is still possible to change corrupted items colors with lv8 Vorici. That person must have been wrong - you need the chromes + equivalent amount of vaals to do so though.
IGN: Darkrox (not my main, just for easy contact)
~ Yes i'm the Darkrox from Runes of Magic - World's #1 Guild Pravum 2009 - 2011 ~
Last edited by Darkrox on Oct 28, 2016, 2:22:27 AM
"
Darkrox wrote:
"
Fraeia wrote:

It is still possible to change corrupted items colors with lv8 Vorici. That person must have been wrong - you need the chromes + equivalent amount of vaals to do so though.

:O Can I add you as a friend in game..? I havent played in a while (bout 2 years or so...) I dont know much about the new mechanics~ just need to clarify some things...
"
Fraeia wrote:
I havent played in a while (bout 2 years or so...) I dont know much about the new mechanics~ just need to clarify some things...
why don't you ask it here?
And worst change is putting almost all bosses in new version of maps into fucking small areas, where you can't kite well or dodge stuff. What a terrible idiot invented that I want say to him: dude flick you, seriously flick you very much.
Last edited by silumit on Oct 28, 2016, 3:28:45 AM
"
Fraeia wrote:
"
Darkrox wrote:
"
Fraeia wrote:

:O Can I add you as a friend in game..? I havent played in a while (bout 2 years or so...) I dont know much about the new mechanics~ just need to clarify some things...

Feel free to do so.
IGN: Darkrox (not my main, just for easy contact)
~ Yes i'm the Darkrox from Runes of Magic - World's #1 Guild Pravum 2009 - 2011 ~
"
Fraeia wrote:
"
kolyaboo wrote:

This is not correct. Also, for finding people with level 8 masters to get master crafting service, the Shop sections at the bottom of this forum are a good place to look. You can see reputation and recommendations for services there in each shop thread.
U MAD?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info