Burning Arrow Elementalist - weapon & build questions

I have now switched my Elementalist from leveling setup (Flame totem & Firestorm) to Burning Arrow with Death's Harp. BA and VBA work reasonably well in 5L setups during leveling, currently in Act 1 Merciless.

I'm building crit-based character as a mean to ignite enemies and utilize Beacon of Ruin to spread status ailments. What weapon should I use in end-game? I'm pondering between Lioneye's Glare and Death's Opus.
My thoughts on weapon choice
Lioneye's Glare
+ high physical per hit damage, additional WED bonus, always hit
- low critical hit chance
Death's Opus
+ 2 additional projectiles at 100% effectivness, high critical chance, high critical hit damage
- subject to accuracy, mediocre base physical damage

Next area that I consider is use of auras. Clear choice is Herald of Ash. What other aura would be best for this build?
My thoughts on aura choice

Hatred - not very useful in build context,marginally increases initial hit damage
Haste - mildly useful due to added movement speed, attack speed is not crucial in this type of build
Blesphemy - potential option, my concern is reach of the aura as I prefer to keep distance from enemies

Last question: Is there a sure-shot way to generate Power charges in this type of build? CI Burning Arrow Elementalist: www.poeurl.com/PhF
Last bumped on Oct 27, 2016, 1:31:12 PM
A rare harbinger bow.

Grace aura for survivability.

A herald of lighting with power charge on crit linked with it.
MY CHALLENGES ARE DONE ON HC, IT'S NOT SC GUYS!
Blasphemy auras are scaled up in radius by both Aura radius, Curse radius, and plain ol' radius. It's actually quite simple for a CI build to cover the screen in Blasphemy curse aura.

That said, you're mono-cursing and also CI. So...why no Discipline?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info