Excellent character rename service

I read that characters could be renamed by simply emailing support with a request for rename and what the rename should be, so I gave it a whirl. Within 10 minutes the character was renamed and I received an email from Ethan confirming it.

I am gobsmacked at how quickly that went through. I was expecting it'd take a day or so, but 10 minutes? I want to pay Ethan for that kind of service. Since I can't do that directly, I'll buy another stash tab pack instead to show my gratitude (and admittedly still be a bit of a self-serving bastard, but it does support GGG).

Thank you for the incredible customer service.
Last bumped on Oct 27, 2016, 9:09:43 AM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
good to hear that support is back on track.

though i ever wondered why they don't make "char renaming" a paid feature.

sure, there will be some that would accuse them of trying to profit from "scammers"... but in general this would be really nice.
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
By monetizing each and every feature they can scare players off. Some basic staff should remain free...*whispering* at least to have an excuse for keeping support department on salary☺
"
ZerotuL wrote:
By monetizing each and every feature they can scare players off.

well yes but i would rather have them keeping the main game free from the "pay to win" crap they introduced for the chinese version than charging for some minor services.

for me, that drastic step showed that current monetisation isn't going well. otherwise they would have had the balls to try their international support scheme in china too.
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
Last edited by vio on Oct 27, 2016, 9:04:16 AM
Spoiler
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▒▒▒▒░░░░░ cipher_nemo ░░░░░▒▒▒▒ │ Waggro Level: ♠○○○○ │ 1244
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Last edited by cipher_nemo on Oct 27, 2016, 9:10:14 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info