does anyone have the patch 1.1.5 passive tree??

just want to check something from the past, cant find it googling online
Did I ever tell you what the definition of insanity is? Insanity is doing the exact... same fucking thing... over and over again expecting... shit to change... That. Is. Crazy. thinking: "This time is gonna be different. No, no, no please... This time is gonna be different."

-Path of Exile
Last edited by xrook on Oct 27, 2016, 4:09:59 AM
Last bumped on Oct 27, 2016, 10:00:23 AM
Wish the armchair developers would go back to developing armchairs.

◄[www.moddb.com/mods/balancedux]►
◄[www.moddb.com/mods/one-vision1]►
For further needs: there is also a release history/archive direct on their 'own' github page. The only little effort is to get the info which release belongs to what patch of POE.
invited by timer @ 10.12.2011
--
deutsche Community: www.exiled.eu & ts.exiled.eu
"
Mr_Cee wrote:
For further needs: there is also a release history/archive direct on their 'own' github page. The only little effort is to get the info which release belongs to what patch of POE.

I think you can get only the app that way for older releases, not the tree data.

woot, thx
Did I ever tell you what the definition of insanity is? Insanity is doing the exact... same fucking thing... over and over again expecting... shit to change... That. Is. Crazy. thinking: "This time is gonna be different. No, no, no please... This time is gonna be different."

-Path of Exile
what was the reason for the massive huge nerfs & less connected pathings??

-Path of Exile
"
raics wrote:
"
Mr_Cee wrote:
there is also a release historyon their github page

I think you can get only the app that way for older releases, not the tree data.

Just checked again: the packages includes tree data and assets.
But - the oldest available planner on their archive is 2.0.0, would not have helped here.
invited by timer @ 10.12.2011
--
deutsche Community: www.exiled.eu & ts.exiled.eu
"
raics wrote:

Wow, you are amazing. =)
Softcore, solo self-found.
-----Currently: -----
Storm Call Occultist in Affliction
"
Mr_Cee wrote:
"
raics wrote:
"
Mr_Cee wrote:
there is also a release historyon their github page

Just checked again: the packages includes tree data and assets.
But - the oldest available planner on their archive is 2.0.0, would not have helped here.

Right, I remember they didn't pack them before, you'd have to download the app and then let it fetch the tree from the server.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info