FB&FB Cheap Glasscannon Arena Build

"
Rupenus wrote:
i didn't have helmet enchantment.

Did you do this after the change to channeling skills? The moment you release your click it explodes now.
Crit Shockwave Totem 650k +: #1657327 / Crit VMS (1 mil DPS): #1511368 / Crit self-cast spark: #1565708
1.3 crit firestorm: #1280086 / 1.3 crit Ice Nova: #1219809 / Flame Nova (sire of shards incinerate): #1359847
it was like this,

as far as i remember:

my flameblast was on "w",
i was pressing w, keeping pressing "w" and right clicking LW to a point. when i arrive i was having 4-6 flameblast stacks. i dont remember exactly whether i was using LW before or after i channeling. but the trick is as i said, you keep channeling if you keep pressing your flameblast shortcut even you are teleporting.
"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."
Before the channeling change, you had to do an action to instantly break the cast animation, otherwise you had to wait a short time before flameblast self triggered. An action could be: move an inch, cast a curse, ... Or cast lightning warp, where lightning warp only counted as casted after you had moved positions.

I bet that if you now channel flameblast and cast a level 1 lightning warp linked to 20/20 increased duration, that flameblast will now be interrupted the moment that you hit the lightning warp button. But after hitting the lw button and before+after lightning warp moved you, you are channeling uninterrupted again.
Last edited by RunawayFixer on Oct 26, 2016, 5:10:46 PM
I like turtles
🎆🎆 www.youtube.com/c/Ahfack
🎆🎆 NEW #1 LLRF Helm -> 30% MORE|25CON|25BURN|-12fire|352es
🎆🎆 #1 Phys/Impale Leg 70% Multi Amulet + #1 Phys Rings!
🎆🎆 ^^Free 7L Fortify Cyclone!
🎆🎆 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/534134
^ with actual content.

Added dmg calculations for 1-10 stages.

Added more swaps, and modified main link combinations.

Spoiler

IGN: Márkusz
My builds: thread/1600072
( •_•)>⌐■-■
(⌐■_■)
i would add a decay wand to all that gear
A day w/o dealing with stupid ppl is like....Never mind. Ill tell u if it ever happens
I would not
IGN: Márkusz
My builds: thread/1600072
( •_•)>⌐■-■
(⌐■_■)
I would stick my dick in the mashed potatoes
🎆🎆 www.youtube.com/c/Ahfack
🎆🎆 NEW #1 LLRF Helm -> 30% MORE|25CON|25BURN|-12fire|352es
🎆🎆 #1 Phys/Impale Leg 70% Multi Amulet + #1 Phys Rings!
🎆🎆 ^^Free 7L Fortify Cyclone!
🎆🎆 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/534134
the build is about one shotting anyway. i even could one shot 14k ES, months ago, i'm sure markusz is even deadlier than what i was.

since life builds are easy to one shot with such glass cannon FB build, and ES is immune to decay. i'd say decay would just occupy one affix.

multi layered defences against this build makes big differecnes by the way,

arctic armor + conversion talismans makes big difference.

i remember AA + conv. talismans my damage was getting deducted to 9-10K from 15k.
"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."
Last edited by Rupenus on Nov 7, 2016, 5:43:41 AM
"
Rupenus wrote:

arctic armor + conversion talismans makes big difference.

i remember AA + conv. talismans my damage was getting deducted to 9-10K from 15k.

So..... still 1 shot versus 99% of life based builds. Even if losing an amulet for a Talisman cost you no life loss and even if you reserve mana for auras instead of life or Essence Worm ring. Well back to doing something else besides PvPing.
GGG, the ADA of gaming....huuuur i gotz mai skilz.
IGN: MullaXul

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info