Shaper down!

I recently got back into the game.
I mostly play casually now and found out about the new boss "shaper"
I just killed him on my flicker strike build although I used frenzy for him since flicker can be dangerous due to not having 100% control of the positioning.

It felt so good

One complaint I have is with the vortex that covers the area when zana casts her magic dome.
After few deaths and portal wastes I realized I can kind of control where the vortexes will release by bumping into them.

Was very exciting

I know ball lightning or blade vortex pathfinder can do them much more easily but I wanted to try on my right click melee char
Good boss

altho the random boss generation before the shaper fight itself can be a little annoying since I got rigwald.
Man fuk that guy lol

GG!
Last bumped on Oct 28, 2016, 2:46:17 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
Wow. 5 mirrored items, a headhunter, and corrupted skyforths. However did you manage to put out the necessary DPS?

Edit: Join the next league in 2.5 and try it there for real excitement.
Last edited by Barivius on Oct 26, 2016, 4:27:14 PM
"
Barivius wrote:
Wow. 5 mirrored items, a headhunter, and corrupted skyforths. However did you manage to put out the necessary DPS?

Edit: Join the next league in 2.5 and try it there for real excitement.

I would love to if I can

I just dont have much time to level and gear a character from scratch anymore.
This is why i play standard.

But yea I would imagine it would be difficult to kill him if not running meta builds

To be honest tho,
fighting uber atziri gave me more butt clenching moments and excitement and satisfaction than this hobo purple dude.

GG
Uber Atziri is harder than Shaper which is why you felt that way.
was it deathless?
"
illidan wrote:
was it deathless?

I wish

I died multiple times on both bosses haha
"
illidan wrote:
was it deathless?

I even died to trash mobs in alluring abyss once by trying to get frenzy charges in the beginning for my flicker to kick off lol
those trash hit hard man haha
"
Barivius wrote:

I just suck I guess. I cleared Uber without much problems today (not deathless, but close), but I've tried Shaper twice and failed twice.
Remove Horticrafting station storage limit.
"
Char1983 wrote:
"
Barivius wrote:

I just suck I guess. I cleared Uber without much problems today (not deathless, but close), but I've tried Shaper twice and failed twice.

No

you not shit man

I shat my pants when I fought shaper too
I went in without watching any videos of others fighting him

I even stood in front of the kamehameha at first because I didnt expect him to do such an attack lol

Uber atziri is just more publisized so I knew what to expect before even going in

GG
"
Char1983 wrote:
"
Barivius wrote:

That's true even for me. Uber atziri is very easy with some builds, and recently uber seems to becoming easier every league. Shaper, though, can be farmed with 3-4 meta builds (it can be killed with 10-15 builds, no more i think).

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info