is Hardcore still alive? Or everyone is palying essence hc?

as in the title

i wanted to go back to PoE after a break but Hardcore seems to be dead. It would be to farm all the currency when starting with nothing again
Last bumped on Oct 29, 2016, 5:29:23 PM
Population in EHC is rather low. Vanilla HC is literally dead.

If you insist on player interaction, I'm ready to sell you overpriced items and rip you off with currency ratios on perma HC. Doing this just for you, mind it.
This is a buff © 2016

The Experts ™ 2017
Both are wastelands.
HC play in general lost a lot of its support when they put the lab in. The merciless encounter was too hard to learn in one or two tries so people just gave up rather than try to learn it.

I'll go back to HC play in 3.0... at least for a character or two. If that isn't satisfying, I'll likely quit playing all together.
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
HC play in general lost a lot of its support when they put the lab in. The merciless encounter was too hard to learn in one or two tries so people just gave up rather than try to learn it.

I'll go back to HC play in 3.0... at least for a character or two. If that isn't satisfying, I'll likely quit playing all together.

True about the lab, however it's the silly frogger traps that turns most of us off. It's just a crap implementation mechanic for HC gameplay.

GGG and the community at large knows it too, and I'm betting 3.0 pulls character ascension progression out of the lab as it should.
I'm the Ps guy: Psomm, Pso, Psong, pso-on and pso-phorth.
Last edited by Psomm on Oct 27, 2016, 12:50:05 AM
Like mars basically.

Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Do u play in EHC ? For the timing there are many people maybe more that perandus at the same moment. And like every league there are some people for say dead league ^^. And the uber lab is free if u don't try full key run, wait an izaro 2h mace, no wave free easyzaro for ascendant.
I do play perm HC from time to time, lately it feels like I'm the last man on earth.

TempHC is more populated at the beginning of the league, then it goes down...
"Metas rotate all the time, eventually the developers will buff melee"
PoE 2013-2018
"
Wazz72 wrote:
I do play perm HC from time to time, lately it feels like I'm the last man on earth.

TempHC is more populated at the beginning of the league, then it goes down...
and stays dead? :p
And worst change is putting almost all bosses in new version of maps into fucking small areas, where you can't kite well or dodge stuff. What a terrible idiot invented that I want say to him: dude flick you, seriously flick you very much.
I tried selling items that i gathered in ProphecyHC, even checked the prizes on PoE.trade and put everything for sale like real low prizes... not even the flippers were triggered.

1,5 months and 0 sales, so perma_HC is the true self-found league :D

I have done some dailies/prophecies there and i once saw another dude on Sarn xD
d:-D*

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info