PC servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

T-Shirts?

Most of the indie studios I follow don't really do the whole merchandise thing. Maybe there's a really good reason for that, like it's considered not cool, or they don't have the resources or whatever. But I would totally buy a PoE T-Shirt to help support the team.
I am a poor freezingly cold soul
So far from where
I intended to go
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
maybe we can organize a T-shirt design contest...
"
Oasisbhrnw wrote:
Most of the indie studios I follow don't really do the whole merchandise thing. Maybe there's a really good reason for that, like it's considered not cool, or they don't have the resources or whatever. But I would totally buy a PoE T-Shirt to help support the team.

I'm wearing a PoE shirt (second from the left) in this pic. They're usually black, but that's my special boss grey one that I don't fit any more.

We've discussed selling shirts on the site, but the ones we have made so far aren't cheap at all (because they're high quality), and shipping from New Zealand would be pretty expensive. Maybe we'll get some printed in the states that we can sell cheap, but in the meantime we're likely to just give away shirts for free in competitions :)
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
best thing to do is have someone in the states make and ship for you and have them pay you for the right to do so. not sure how many would sell though, more would make for a better price but who knows. so far seems your fans are spread out all over the world
Actualy it looks like most of the fans from Europe (location thread). This is a really good sign for PoE:)

It's easy to pull U.S and Asia players but it's hard to pull EU players imo.
He who fights with monsters
might take care lest he thereby
become a monster.
there are heaps of websitea which can print on demand t-shirt designs

you should upload one or three of your PoE designs to there

then post a link to it from your developers' blog, then that site will handle all the hassle for you and afterward they'll give you a slice of their profit too

btw, if any of you want to see their t-shirts in RL then come along to the next Auckland Game Developers Meetup each month. There is a good 50/50 chance somebody there will be wearing it, one of the programmers was wearing one at the meeting tonight ;)

http://TersoIT.co.nz
"
Chris wrote:

I'm wearing a PoE shirt (second from the left) in this pic. They're usually black, but that's my special boss grey one that I don't fit any more.

We've discussed selling shirts on the site, but the ones we have made so far aren't cheap at all (because they're high quality), and shipping from New Zealand would be pretty expensive. Maybe we'll get some printed in the states that we can sell cheap, but in the meantime we're likely to just give away shirts for free in competitions :)

I just noticed Brutus is in that pic too! (behind the glass). He looks a bit put out that he wasn't invited to be in it as well...
I am a poor freezingly cold soul
So far from where
I intended to go
I would love to buy a shirt, if you can make a design then you could have them printed and sold in the US through companies like jinx.com or zazzle.com. They can make as many or as few as needed I highly suggest you get in contact with one of these companies, plus its like free advertising.
Awesome dead monkey in the background of that pic too by the way!
"
Chris wrote:
"
Oasisbhrnw wrote:

Don't forget Coffee mugs, I would love to drink my coffee/tea with PoE styled icons on it :O

I remember the GW2 mug was quite popular even though expensive as hell ^^
"Had they not taken my home with fire, I would not have taken their children." Witch -

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info