Killed shaper, what next?

I went meta and schooled him with my BV flask finder (read: I died a few times but it still feelsgood). Ended up with a starforge on my third run. So what should I do now?

I'm thinking of selling all my BV gear, so that would net me about 20ex I think? Then I have the starforge.

What would you do with 20ex and a starforge to have some fun for the remainder of the league? You may use starforge or sell it for a few more ex.

Maybe I keep most of my gear and go melee CI pathfinder. Maybe starforge viper strike?!

Suggestions please!
Last bumped on Oct 26, 2016, 8:21:16 AM
Farm Uber?

Make an expensive hipster build?

Get rich?

Go for 40/40?

Make a build that uses all four Shaper uniques in a useful way. Good luck.

Personally, I'd probably try Starforge bleed/poison spectral throw, just to see if that works.
Remove Horticrafting station storage limit.
"
Char1983 wrote:
Make an expensive hipster build?

this is my preferred modus operandi
Need game info? Check out the Wiki at: https://www.poewiki.net/

Contact support@grindinggear.com for account issues. Check out How to Report Bugs + Post Images at: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/18347
"
Killed shaper, what next?
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
"
AHAB_10 wrote:
I went meta and schooled him with my BV flask finder (read: I died a few times but it still feelsgood). Ended up with a starforge on my third run. So what should I do now?

I'm thinking of selling all my BV gear, so that would net me about 20ex I think? Then I have the starforge.

What would you do with 20ex and a starforge to have some fun for the remainder of the league? You may use starforge or sell it for a few more ex.

Maybe I keep most of my gear and go melee CI pathfinder. Maybe starforge viper strike?!

Suggestions please!

Generally after players kill shaper they whine about how end game is unrewarding and too easy.

Just kidding.
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
I did think about spectral throw with it.

Hmmm. Still need more ideas I think. Gonna give it a day at any rate.

Neph, he was kind of unrewarding. I broke even on 5 runs if I sell that puppy. ;)
Go for a real challenge, like, lvl to 100 a CI + EB character.
If u managed to achieve all goals u wanted, dont create new one. Go play another game or whatever u like and after new content is added return back to beat new challenges.
I am playing a starforge lacerate (bleed/poison of course) slayer. Super fun, tanky and high clear speed

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info