How do i get my flicker build to tier 13-15?

ok so currently Im level 85 (BobFarlig) https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Nico133a/characters

I am able to easily "Clear"(i struggle against some bosses) tier 10 maps, but i feel like I'm stuck and my goal is to get this to at least tier 13. I often die to bosses as I run out of frenzy charges (unless the boss has minions) especially since it feels like i don't do enough damage at all.

I have followed this build: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lf9OopvPTOY

and he is able to easily clear tier 15 maps, I know that I don't have 6 links but I'm relatively new only having played for 2 weeks so I really don't have the currency to buy these items and without being able to clear higher tier maps I don't know how I should be able to get it

I open to suggestions on how to change the build, so anything you add will be greatly appreciated
Last bumped on Oct 25, 2016, 5:38:39 PM
I got similar intrest in flicker strike when i started.
Whas crazy 3k ES CI build ... My frst char whas also CI in HC beyound league, so mach of what GGG expect it to not be used for people with no trade or game expiriance.

Well ower time i got ideas and some where more aweylable this days so i finaly crated almost perfect vision i got in thos days.

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1287298

You can compere, and see how relayable you what it to be. I clered T15 maps no problem but this builds need loot of time but best started in league then STD.
Most of Flicker strike builds got alternative single target skill ready to swap gems with, i whas mostly traing Frenzy but in this case not so mach.

Ther is difrance in geto builds and relayable builds, ther are limits to all ofcors but effecting what you can is most you can do.
You simply dont have inaf crit and attack friquency to conpensate your charge consumtion and no time to use difrent skills when you flickering. Its geting loot of tension to play such builds some time. Finde beter concepts or live with limitations just dont burn outh on it becouse Flicker is so Fun.

Best fix for your build will be seperate BV setup, you need it to crit and to be fast.
Glove crafted with essence can give you loot of crit for that purpose, add crit gem, and BV. Generaly best is to have pasive CWDT and selff cast BV.
Selff cast should be realy fast probably with Echo, crit strike and duration or Power charge on crit. For single target Orb of storm is also good option, more freqvently you attacking better chance you got in refreshing frenzy charges.

My general best maching skills even not so impresive as secondary attack will be Cyclone.
Realy good skill thas is mobility based.
Using simple Cyclone + fortify + crit + life on hit or simila setup can give you enormus benefits.
Similar setup i used on my Flame totem build, it have high utility in that prevent stuns, give phasing and easy movment in aditin to giving high protection and in your case recgenerate frenzy charges.
Last edited by nEVER_BoRN on Oct 25, 2016, 11:18:37 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info