[3.0] crit 1h flicker, 1kk+ dps, amazing map farmer

Hi, i can't click on the link for the Ascendancy tree, can u help me?
Hello, just catching up it 2.6, did anything change? Had lots of fun with this build in 2.5. Also if someone could take time and recommend any improvements for my character? Thank you in advance !
hi, was read you guide and it gived to me start point to make own build based on yours, and as im new player (yeh sry) i have ask - do Bloodlust Support linked to flickerstrike make zero chance for you to make enemy bleed? i currently use Haemophilia and interesting if iit will let you still make enemy bleed? would greate to get answer on this. thx
"
Tantalass wrote:
hi, was read you guide and it gived to me start point to make own build based on yours, and as im new player (yeh sry) i have ask - do Bloodlust Support linked to flickerstrike make zero chance for you to make enemy bleed? i currently use Haemophilia and interesting if iit will let you still make enemy bleed? would greate to get answer on this. thx

if you link bloodlust with flicker, you can't inflict bleeding with it. But you can inflict bleed with shield charge/whirling blades/etc
Why did you go down the left side of the passive tree (increased melee dmg w/ shield), rather that go down towards the right side (increased dmg w/ dual wielding)?
I understand the "defiance" skill may be necessary, but why not just loop under to it rather than going down the left side?
"
daovakin wrote:
Why did you go down the left side of the passive tree (increased melee dmg w/ shield), rather that go down towards the right side (increased dmg w/ dual wielding)?
I understand the "defiance" skill may be necessary, but why not just loop under to it rather than going down the left side?

because my build isn't dw
Why did you put frenzy on your 6l and not flicker?
Sorry, I'm kinda new.
Why did you put frenzy on your 6link instead of flicker?
I was wondering for your rare dagger, did you use an Alchemy, fuond it, or an essence (and what kind)? thanks
"
daovakin wrote:
I was wondering for your rare dagger, did you use an Alchemy, fuond it, or an essence (and what kind)? thanks
i bought my dagger on poe.trade

about gems - my gems setups are in another section, don't look on gems in my items =.=

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info