[3.0] crit 1h flicker, 1kk+ dps, amazing map farmer

"
im666im666 wrote:
Hi guys, I’ve finally finished my transition to this build. I have a question - why is my fully buffed tooltip is 3 times worse than the one that author shows on screenshots? I understand that i have a slightly worse equipment and not lvl 95 yet, but the difference seems to be just too big, have i forgotten something important?

i dont know how he manages to do that much damages, either. anyway - your dagger has way too low damage. i don't think this will make THE difference, but a least A difference :)
От твоих 126к на скрине просто офигел, у меня пока 8к +- на 66 лвле, озеро просто сношу) билд мощный, докачаюсь до 80-го отпишу)
не будет у тебя 126к на зачистке мап, это скрин под фул бафом в соло цель
without totem warchief and vaal haste
https://cdn.pbrd.co/images/2hFyyd9Gg.png
Last edited by awa7 on Jan 16, 2017, 1:11:27 PM
Hey buddy, I have recently swapped blade flurry for flicker strike and I love! Great build you got there!
Now I´ve been looking in the posts, but just can´t seem to find an appropriate answer.
Why is Lightning Coil so necessaary in this build? To me it seem counterproductive, since it just changes the physical damage, of which we have more anyway due to Abyssus,to lightning, while fucking up our lightning res...
Wouldn´t that just skyrocket the damage taken?
Thanks in advance for a reply! :)
30% phys dmg > 30% lightning dmg if u have 75% res from lightning
"
Gleitgelgeber wrote:
Hey guys, ive tried a lot and finally i find a solution to kill everything without swapping to bf now. You need the boots "the red trail" and do some changes in the passiv skilltree. Check out my profil.

I like your version of the build. Works in most situations without BF. You still need BF for Atziri though (you don't want to randomly crit mirror). I've replaced totem with Vaal Haste since totem in this version is pretty weak.

78 лвл, 12к средний урон под аурами, с зарядами и банкой атзири где-то 20к

Is this dagger good enough? I read that the flat physical and crit chance is all that matters. Just making sure, because I got this dagger really cheap.
"
Mecielle wrote:

Is this dagger good enough? I read that the flat physical and crit chance is all that matters. Just making sure, because I got this dagger really cheap.

yeah, that's nice dagger for flicker
Hi. Just wondering how I can further improve my character. Currently i'm having trouble progressing into higher tier maps like 11+.

What are some obvious things I can do to improve my char? thanks a lot :)

Name of my flicker character is - Strober

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info