Fix uber trial spike traps sync issue

desynced TWICE in 2 out of 2 attempts on DC server due to spike traps in piercing truth when I am in CA which isn't all that far, like what the actual fuck only 71ms yo. If i was CI I would've died like 100%, and if it was frankfurt oh for sure I would've been fucked either way.

And no, my internet is fine, it is definitely not my internet.

It is the spike trap, when it pokes you it locks you in place or something server side, and when I get to move from my end, that data is not transmitted to the server and my character gets rubberbanded on the trap when on my screen i'm already past it. Now that is just not fair.

If that is gonna happen at least make the fonts stop coming back.
Last bumped on Oct 24, 2016, 6:00:13 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
Useful feedback for devs to fix it, so nothing wrong with that.

But if you have 71ms ping and suffer from desync, why not just use lockstep mode? At least until they fix the desync issue that is killing you.
Face it, all of your suggestions are worse than this idea:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/657756
except the desync happened with lockstep on lol
I also have lockstep on and I still rubber band. So it doesn't stop it from happening. Though I get it a lot less then I did a year ago.
I could be way off, i think the problem with spike traps is they are actually there (physcially).

I mean, we can tele through other traps but something blocks us if we try to tele through spikes.

Maybe its a collision thing that creates the desync.

Just take them out of the game, its obvious ggg is trying to annoy us, why else would they put 15 tar zombies in 2 foot wide hallway.
i have the same problem ive tried both lockstep and predictive i run average 52-55 ping ....when it happens my es wont recharge and i cant stop the bleeding (playing pathfinder)...when im not desync'd i can afk in the spike traps all day even with fonts around....until they fix the collison/physical lock the only thing i can think of to get around it is to use some deaths doors....

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info