RAT NUKE SURVIVES

I ended up taking out blasphemy and just opted for a curse on hit setup since blasphemy aoe got nerfed and I lag way too much if I'm near the totems anyways. It still seems doable in 2.6 but I have yet to take it past t5 maps atm. Still experimenting with a good curse on hit setup, might have to 5link my quill rain at least since split arrow doesnt pierce sadly.
hi bro, ur build seems awsome, i'm lvling up right now a marauder to try it, u think taming + emberwake ring could be a nice add?
Just in case anyone is wondering about this still working, I've been able to reliably do T15 with this in LSC (2.6).

Some notes:

1) The knockback nodes in the lower left area of the skill tree drastically improve the efficiency of the vacuum.

2) This build didn't work for me at lvl 68 reliably. For several reasons, it took until about lvl 74 to be able to use it to run maps. Part of this was due to my totems dying quickly. While finishing up leveling, I took the Ironwood passive and also dropped faster attacks for life gain on hit. I eventually dropped ironwood and life gain on hit and got a ring with a small amount of life leech, which seems to be enough in most cases, now.

3) Herald of Ice is mandatory for some cold resistant mobs. I don't use it for 99% of fights, but every once in a while a pack won't take enough cold dmg from me to proc the totem reflect, even with Elemental Weakness up.

4) Izaro/Argus/others cannot be knocked back, but will still focus the totems if they're the closest thing to them.

5) Shaper/Argus/Atziri/others cannot be ignited, thus we cannot do more than like 20dps to them. I recommend skipping them unless you're in party with someone else.

6) The Coward's Trial map is insane with this build. Run it with beyond, totems in the center, and stand back.

7) You're going to have some free gem slots. I like to keep a Vaal Detonate Dead gem on me at all times because I mainly use this build for running beyond. Since I'm not tanky and DD kills me, I just make sure to periodically clear corpses myself.

8) You will lag. Half of the people you party with will love you, the other half will hate you.

My tree (lvl 88):
Last edited by Shaebutter on May 9, 2017, 3:43:32 PM
"
Psycotoniik wrote:
hi bro, ur build seems awsome, i'm lvling up right now a marauder to try it, u think taming + emberwake ring could be a nice add?

I don't think emberwake is worth it on this build. You're essentially doing about 20dps from ignites. Even stacking that 300 times, you'd only hit about 6000. You do far, far, far more than that from the totem reflects. Also, because of the staggering number of uniques this build already requires, I found myself to be health and resistance starved. I managed to overcap and hit about 5.2k hp, but I don't see it getting much better, even though a few optimizations could be made on my gear here and there. Maybe I could break 6k hp.
Why the three dragon helm?

If i got this right the totem cant cause shock(or any other elemental status ailment effect) with its fire aoe reflect?

Why not just craft +xx fire damage on a ring and have the ignite issue sorted?

Im pretty sure im missing something here hehe please eexplain to me :P

I made this build and just finised it yesterday. It is AMAZING. I dont use three dragons yet tho.

Edit I figured it out. It is to proc -50% fire (elemental equilbrium) res and ignite (three dragons helm) with one element (cold damage)
Sugarpuff level 86 witch default laugue
Last edited by sugarpuff on Jul 18, 2017, 4:21:22 PM
Whats withg the ded topic? This is the most genious build I ever seen Oo.

I think I figured out how to not only deal with ignite immune bosses but do pretty much oneshot them. Havee to test it myself first tho

Edit, some notes to improve this build:

Vaal breach works pretty good but it can fuck you up good when used in maps cause map mods affect the mobs spawned from vaal breach. Pro tip: put down totems, pop vaal breach, run 2 screens away and wait untill breach closes lol.

Best afaik singletarget link is 6link RAT, barrage, gmp, lmp, faster attacks, ignite. With the extra projectiles unique gem your barrage will shoot 12 arrows with a firerate of 0.3 attacks / sec or so.

With my gearsetup that is 42 attacks/sec from each totem. With 100% (or close to) ignite chance that is around 120 totem reflects / sec when all three totems are up. Roughly speaking 120k fire damage / sec. Add 1% more dps for each 1% of boss's fire res being in the negatives from elemental equilibrium and flammability curse ;)

3.0 changes totem life to 45% less (totems also take 45% less damage)
Chieftain's Tukohama, War's Herald will reflect 15% of totem life instead of 8% so no nerf to this builds totem damage unlike other based on life damage totem builds like righteouss fire totems.

Sugarpuff level 86 witch default laugue
Last edited by sugarpuff on Aug 4, 2017, 4:05:36 PM
3.0 Can this play?
Seek answers
Build totally still works in 3.0
And a ton of fun. Reminds me of pinball a bit.

I followed sugarpuff's skill tree, and it works wonders. Not switching in right at 68, but waiting until you have a few extra skill points helps a ton.
"
Hinekora for penetration
While it gives 10% pen, it adds fire damage to attacks which will give monsters +25% resist instead of removing 50%. Granted, it could still be useful, but only for monsters that would have more than 115% fire resist even after ele weakness and flammability.
Wouldn't Ramako be a better option?
And worst change is putting almost all bosses in new version of maps into fucking small areas, where you can't kite well or dodge stuff. What a terrible idiot invented that I want say to him: dude flick you, seriously flick you very much.
"
silumit wrote:
"
Hinekora for penetration
While it gives 10% pen, it adds fire damage to attacks which will give monsters +25% resist instead of removing 50%. Granted, it could still be useful, but only for monsters that would have more than 115% fire resist even after ele weakness and flammability.
Wouldn't Ramako be a better option?

depends how much dps youre doing. I would do 0 fire damage since my per hit was like 3 dps. you can go ramako if you have too much damage

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info