Vaults boss wtf

"
Char1983 wrote:
That boss has phases of invulnerability...?

I didn't notice any phases either - but maybe the main boss teleports away at some point?

Maybe people are just trying to range the boss from outside the giant Proximity Shield?

In any case, those animated guardians feel way too tanky. For lower DPS builds, this boss fight can be a real nightmare. Maybe it's just because they have extra Chaos Resistance or something, but my melee poison that humiliates Merciless Sarn Izaro couldn't stop treasure piles from getting net gain over time, so soon the room was filled with tons of tanky, tanky adds.

Later I cheesed the boss with a high DPS build and it was just a piece of cake. Big contrast.
Need game info? Check out the Wiki at: https://www.poewiki.net/

Contact support@grindinggear.com for account issues. Check out How to Report Bugs + Post Images at: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/18347
If vaults map has modes alike

% increased damage
% extra damage as lightning/cold/fire
% increased life
map contains +1 boss

it can be considering as broken unless you are not playing lowbrain 'META' RMB click build
"
Cortanol wrote:
If vaults map has modes alike

% increased damage
% extra damage as lightning/cold/fire
% increased life
map contains +1 boss

it can be considering as broken unless you are not playing lowbrain 'META' RMB click build

It can be considered a challenge. Map mods should be challenging, not just free IIR&IIQ.
First time I did that map was with my Mjolnir guy and no problem whatever. So I do it again and got killed with another character. Trust me the problem is we have all these new bosses and people except no lifers are still learning all the fights; what works, what doesn't and which are problem for a particular build. I have lots of chars that I pick up and dust off and play for a little bit and it's a bigger challenge.
But isn't it really fun?
Censored.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info