dieing in hideout

Didn't even know you could die in hideout. That's silly. Hope this gets fixed now. Sorry for your charachter.
Dying to a flask in HC? Ouch.

Dying to a flask in your hideout in HC? Ouchhh.

RIPing your 7k+ ES HC character to a flask in your hideout, posting about it, and getting mocked? Priceless.

(Sux, m8; sorry you died to something so frivolous.)
- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0- 0 * - <
<739610877-3104-376.101077-1106.75103739110792103.108-5'92.9410776.>
- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0- 0 * - <
"
wagle wrote:

yes except the effect description doesnt include you can die from it.

and in hideout.. ?

The effect says it removes your life. If your life reaches 0 you die. What else would it need to say? If you wouldn't have died in the hideout you would have died 5 minutes later in a map drinking that pot.
Tip so you don't rip another HC character. Blood Magic map on CI will also kill you.

Other than that, tough luck and try again. We've all done it at some point.
"
Namcap wrote:
Tip so you don't rip another HC character. Blood Magic map on CI will also kill you.

Only if you try to use a skill that costs or reserves exactly 1 life. (EG: auras).
Otherwise it will just fail to cast.
Face it, all of your suggestions are worse than this idea:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/657756
"
wagle wrote:
"
Alysma wrote:
You won't get your character back but if it helps, you are by no means the first player to lose a CI char to those flasks. The effect is well described on the label, though...

yes except the effect description doesnt include you can die from it.

and in hideout.. ?
Yes! Also, monster description don't say they kill you! I died so many times because of this, GGG fixitpls!!!!
And worst change is putting almost all bosses in new version of maps into fucking small areas, where you can't kite well or dodge stuff. What a terrible idiot invented that I want say to him: dude flick you, seriously flick you very much.
Last edited by silumit on Oct 24, 2016, 9:34:47 PM
It seems like this is the OP's reasoning:

1) Caustic flasks can kill you if you are CI.
2) You can't die if you are in your hideout.
Therefore:
3) If I want to use a caustic flask on a CI character, I should do it in my hideout.

This all makes a lot of sense (The hideout assumption makes sense too, even though it turns out to be wrong.)
The problem I have is: why would you ever want to use a caustic mana flask on your CI character?
Face it, all of your suggestions are worse than this idea:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/657756
"
dudiobugtron wrote:
The problem I have is: why would you ever want to use a caustic mana flask on your CI character?

I'm really hoping OP responds.
<739610877-3104-376.101077-1106.75103739110792103.108-5'92.9410776.>
It does seem weird that you would be able to use a caustic flask when it would kill you.
RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIP

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info