Fireborn Jewel

"
mark1030 wrote:
Wiki descriptions:

Damage sources: Attack, Spell, Secondary, Damage over Time
Damage Types: Physical, Cold, Lightning, Fire, Chaos
Keywords: Area, Elemental, Melee, Mine, Minion, Projectile, Totem, Trap, Unarmed

But the wiki isn't an official GGG documentation ...
Need a GGG in game wiki :/
SSF is not and will never be a standard for balance, it is not for people entitled to getting more without trading.
I'm pretty sure I've seen Mark_GGG said that same information about damage sources and damage types, but wiki didn't credit it and I didn't search for it.
Guild Leader The Amazon Basin <BASIN>
Play Nice and Show Some Class www.theamazonbasin.com
Look, it's not that complicated.

Just change the text to:
"
Increases and reductions in other Damage Types in the radius are transformed to apply to Fire Damage. (The Damage Types are Physical, Lightning, Cold, Fire and Chaos.)
One line of reminder text is all that's needed. Melee, Attack, etc are clearly not in the list of Damage Types.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
"
mark1030 wrote:
I'm pretty sure I've seen Mark_GGG said that same information about damage sources and damage types, but wiki didn't credit it and I didn't search for it.

I did not imply that the information were erroneous, just that needing to rely on information that isn't from GGG to understand the mechanics isn't exactly great.
SSF is not and will never be a standard for balance, it is not for people entitled to getting more without trading.
Hi GGG need to confirm this ...

for example i have my nodes on physical damages increased currently using varunastra... using the fireborn jewel will it convert all my damage to fire? will it increase fire damage of exploding arrow?
Hi GGG need to confirm this ...

for example i have my nodes on physical damages increased currently using varunastra... using the fireborn jewel will it convert all my damage to fire? will it increase fire damage of exploding arrow?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info