Finally hit 40/40

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I9hHBxJLANw

Soo besides the end game grind, which one do you guys think is the hardest challenge to complete this league?

For me the warbands took awhile... that last one was such a pain to get
Last edited by Rho378 on Oct 23, 2016, 3:19:48 AM
Last bumped on Oct 24, 2016, 5:06:05 AM
I just wanted 36/40, somehow I ended up with 37/40 and, without farming them at all, missing just 1 Warband member.

The other 2 are the Endgame Grind (which seems quite doable if I felt like it) and the Divination Cards. I personally hate achievements that are like "you must trade to get this one".
"
Rho378 wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I9hHBxJLANw

Soo besides the end game grind, which one do you guys think is the hardest challenge to complete this league?

For me the warbands took awhile... that last one was such a pain to get

yup those two are probably the hardest.
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
Welcome to the club. Grind one was boring, card one was pain in heart looking at chaoses being wasted on a worthless cards. Warband ones was actually fun to do atleast for me.
Div card challange was the worst. Dump to trash 200+ c just to have 1 challange, yay...
I'm not even motivated to reach 36 as many "challenges" are actually currency sinks lol.

Imagine IRL challenge, spend 500 dollars, challenge completed.

Anyway gz.
Spreading salt since 2006
Most of the challenges after the 31 or 32 point are harder then most other league challenges

Mostly because you need to be able to get maps to drop to get like 3-4 of them and then you need to do able to do them

Willing to bet not one person did 40/40 SSF or even fully got the atlas done (trading for maps you have for other maps doesnt count as SSF)
well actually guys, having guildies with discord really help a bunch when doing challenges.
also 820,,,, u need to be on 820 the whole time
"
Necromael wrote:

Imagine IRL challenge, spend 500 dollars, challenge completed.

Having (getting) that amount of money to freely spend could be considered a challenge...
I almost finished end game grinds before claim essences.

Definitely need to party for warbands, grinds, and essences.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info