[2.6] Flash Freeze Ice Shot Ranger

Hi there, very cool build!

I'm trying to build it with a Slivertongue and the Deadeye asecndancy. Though doing it through that path would seem to invalidate Blast Rain as I don't think it would benefit from the 100% increased crit on fork and guaranteed bleed on pierce. What single target setup would you recommend to take full advantage of Slivertongue's unique bonuses?

Thanks for the cool build!
"
Sylothix wrote:
Hi there, very cool build!

I'm trying to build it with a Slivertongue and the Deadeye asecndancy. Though doing it through that path would seem to invalidate Blast Rain as I don't think it would benefit from the 100% increased crit on fork and guaranteed bleed on pierce. What single target setup would you recommend to take full advantage of Slivertongue's unique bonuses?

Thanks for the cool build!

As much as I would love a single target skill that could benefit from the Slivertongue's bonuses, any skill you choose will need the Fork support which lowers your damage. You are correct in assuming Blast Rain doesn't benefit from the crit chance or the bleed chance but I still believe that the gem setup for Blast Rain is going to be the best single target skill the build can get.
It would be cool if you link your gear & flasks in the guide so we can have an idea what we are after. :)

Thanks!

PS* I know you have written down what we need, but it will be more pleasure in the eye ;)
"
Balantakos wrote:
It would be cool if you link your gear & flasks in the guide so we can have an idea what we are after. :)

Thanks!

PS* I know you have written down what we need, but it will be more pleasure in the eye ;)

I can do that once I get my Ranger in Breach where it should be. I have been focusing on my Duelist build recently because it makes me the cash but I will get to it as soon as I can.
Quick question, why Heavy Draw over Deadly Draw?

I see how the extra 27% phys damage is probably the reason, but stun stuff on heavy is not good compared to the attack speed and proj speed with Deadly? Is the 27% really worth it over the attack speed and proj speed?
"
FrakGaming wrote:

I see how the extra 27% phys damage is probably the reason, but stun stuff on heavy is not good compared to the attack speed and proj speed with Deadly? Is the 27% really worth it over the attack speed and proj speed?

You get deadly draw after 85+ level...(without charges skill tree)
Hi everyone! I am in need of some help. Currently I am level 68 on HC Breach and I am only sitting at 3.1k life. I am going to be linking not only my gear but my passive tree, and offensive / deffensive stats. I would LOVE some feedback on what I should do because I am scared to level this character due to my low life. I feel I have gotten a good amount of life on almost all of my gear (except my two uniques). Any tips would be greatly appreciated.

Gear:

Offensive Stats: http://imgur.com/a/4sdJT

Defensive Stats: http://imgur.com/a/LgfoS

Passive Tree: http://poeplanner.com/AAQAAKUCAABQm40ILu2DGY4AXtN-fXX-urvjxKKn1P7IoaTh2wYjFfCS815F-uuNv9QjUUfnVCT9_94wfI19I_ZNksjcwUn-HX8rOdRv8qCf73rnCgqbeOv8xQ2Nh3bjn0p9W68hdobOwTNOKiPTbyeaagX5myYyAbIZz3ro1s3q6xQi6sM6KjibtV-wykqExed0bWy1SNRChG91_Ra_JpVh4lVLLVXp_gAAAAAA

Thanks!

EDIT:
1. I know I haven't begun Lab yet which I will be doing Normal very soon, but ascendancy does not help with defensive stats like my life total.
2. My one Jewel is 7 max life and 2 resists in case you were curious
Last edited by FrakGaming on Dec 15, 2016, 1:02:09 PM
"
FrakGaming wrote:
Hi everyone! I am in need of some help. Currently I am level 68 on HC Breach and I am only sitting at 3.1k life. I am going to be linking not only my gear but my passive tree, and offensive / deffensive stats. I would LOVE some feedback on what I should do because I am scared to level this character due to my low life. I feel I have gotten a good amount of life on almost all of my gear (except my two uniques). Any tips would be greatly appreciated.

Gear:

Offensive Stats: http://imgur.com/a/4sdJT

Defensive Stats: http://imgur.com/a/LgfoS

Passive Tree: http://poeplanner.com/AAQAAKUCAABQm40ILu2DGY4AXtN-fXX-urvjxKKn1P7IoaTh2wYjFfCS815F-uuNv9QjUUfnVCT9_94wfI19I_ZNksjcwUn-HX8rOdRv8qCf73rnCgqbeOv8xQ2Nh3bjn0p9W68hdobOwTNOKiPTbyeaagX5myYyAbIZz3ro1s3q6xQi6sM6KjibtV-wykqExed0bWy1SNRChG91_Ra_JpVh4lVLLVXp_gAAAAAA

Thanks!

EDIT:
1. I know I haven't begun Lab yet which I will be doing Normal very soon, but ascendancy does not help with defensive stats like my life total.

How you link your gear here like this?
"
Balantakos wrote:
"
FrakGaming wrote:

You get deadly draw after 85+ level...(without charges skill tree)

Deadly Draw is in both max trees, it just happened to not make the point cut where the sections were split.
"
FrakGaming wrote:

Gear:[Redacted for space]

Offensive Stats: [Redacted for space]

Defensive Stats: [Redacted for space]

Passive Tree: [Redacted for space]

Thanks!

EDIT:

I'm going to start with a preface, this build was never meant for HC but I am intrigued that someone managed to do it.

Now for the not so good news, your life total sounds close to normal. You are missing three life nodes by the frenzy charge in front of the Shadow's tree but the build is by definition a Glass Cannon. To survive you will have to plan your moves and avoid certain bosses. A Kintsugi will help you take hits but you will still be on your toes the whole time you are playing.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info