[2.6] Flash Freeze Ice Shot Ranger

"
OwlRaider wrote:
Would you change anything to the build now that the 2.5 patch notes have been released? Also with the Raider buffs would you strongly favor it over Deadeye when 2.5 goes live?

I am currently still in progress of looking over all my builds to see everything that has changed and I will update my reply at the start of the thread with any 2.5 changes once i get them all written down and figured out. That said I have glanced over the Raider changes and I am very pleased with the changes.

This looks like a lot of fun and I have always wanted to try Ice Shot! Your guide has enticed me to make this my Breach league first character! Thank you for this guide!
I love ice shot did play in prophecy and esence but with pathfinder asc. Did t13-14 with harbinger and got to lvl90 and I'm a causal player cos my work so aye good build;) just want to ask what gives that nice ice crystal skins on ground did look in t shop but didn't find any goodie for ice shot.... thanx and gl&hf
"There is only one true god in PoE and that is Greed... "

I don’t need anger management, I need people to stop pissing me off!
"
sinisista wrote:

This looks like a lot of fun and I have always wanted to try Ice Shot! Your guide has enticed me to make this my Breach league first character! Thank you for this guide!

I'm glad you are going to give it a try, I wish you luck and fun with it.

"
KOrchann wrote:
I love ice shot did play in prophecy and esence but with pathfinder asc. Did t13-14 with harbinger and got to lvl90 and I'm a causal player cos my work so aye good build;) just want to ask what gives that nice ice crystal skins on ground did look in t shop but didn't find any goodie for ice shot.... thanx and gl&hf

The ice spike effect is from Gloom Herald on the store and it procs any time you shatter an enemy and cause Herald of Ice to do its secondary effect.
I was gonna play Blade Flurry Raider but when I saw your build it made me change my mind.

I hope it works well with the new Raider buffs.
Last edited by Zogweik on Dec 3, 2016, 2:07:49 AM
"
Zogweik wrote:
I was gonna play Blade Flurry Raider but when I saw your build it made me change my mind.

It is so fun with the new Raider buffs. Frenzy charges during boss fights is a huge help and the speed and damage bonus from charges is great. I will still love the Deadeye ascendancy but for the near future I will enjoy the Raider for a bit.
"
Xenovenom wrote:
"
Zogweik wrote:

It is so fun with the new Raider buffs. Frenzy charges during boss fights is a huge help and the speed and damage bonus from charges is great. I will still love the Deadeye ascendancy but for the near future I will enjoy the Raider for a bit.

That makes sense and I hope you have fun with it. But after playing for a while with this build though I think i'm gonna do another build I have on my mind for a league starter because I find the leveling painfully slow with this build and Bow Builds in general. Saying that though, keep posting this type of guides on the forums because they're good writted and organized, thing that can't be said for the majority of the guides on the forums.

Last edited by Zogweik on Dec 3, 2016, 2:18:46 AM
"
Xenovenom wrote:
"
sinisista wrote:

I'm glad you are going to give it a try, I wish you luck and fun with it.

"
KOrchann wrote:

The ice spike effect is from Gloom Herald on the store and it procs any time you shatter an enemy and cause Herald of Ice to do its secondary effect.

Cool thnx, so Gloom Herald it'll b ;) gl&hf in new league I'm not startling till late 2night cos I'm still in work:(
"There is only one true god in PoE and that is Greed... "

I don’t need anger management, I need people to stop pissing me off!
I just want to reply very quickly. Elemental penetration and Hypothermia will add more damage than faster attacks and added cold.
How would that change the build though?

also,there's a really cool new amulet.

second from left to right on the second row.

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1782690

Also,what about doryani's invitation as a belt?
Last edited by Glissando on Dec 6, 2016, 5:24:29 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info