Where/how to buy large quantities of maps

What is the most efficient way? In terms of time, not currency. I am willing to pay extra for convenience.

I've just been looking up people that seem to be selling a lot on poe.trade and then asking how many I can get for such and such amount? Not sure if this the most commonly accepted way to do it.
Last edited by racerd98 on Oct 22, 2016, 4:31:28 PM
Last bumped on Oct 23, 2016, 12:02:26 AM
Do you have maps to run right now? If so, I would suggest just making a public party named "WTB [map or tier of maps] for [something slightly over market price]" If not, then I would try poe.trade and ask the people if they have more as well.
You've answered it already.

-Pm someone in poe.trade for the map you want.
-Ask if the person has more of that map.
-Ask if the person has other maps too, usually those listing one map, list other different maps too.
-Negotiate and buy the bulk.
Sometimes...
Last edited by Crusader_of_Sorrow on Oct 22, 2016, 4:53:22 PM
Cool. Thanks for the answers!!

I'm a little reserved, and I hate bugging people if there is a better way of which I am ignorant.
Last edited by racerd98 on Oct 22, 2016, 5:04:27 PM
I have a large number of low level maps I list. If someone buys from me I usually ask what else they are looking for. Much rather sell a bunch of cheap maps instead of 1 at a time.

The mid high tier I sell somewhat fast and usually too lazy to keep pricing as it fluctuates.
Depends on what tier you're looking for. After the first couple weeks of a league, it's hard to buy any white or yellow tier maps, just because it's not worth the time to sell one random map for 1 chisel, so nobody lists them. It's one of the few times that using trade chat might be worthwhile. Just post something like "WTB 30 tier 5-6 maps (non-corrupt) for 15 chisels," or whatever price.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info