I want the new league please.

86430985723908753?

Not sure you understand base 10. Let me clarify how large 86 quadrillion is. Nope. I simply can't. It's vast.

Grains of sand in the world is approximately 8 times that. Dang it. That's about as close as I can get right now.

Grimdawn?
No Problem,
Exile
"
TheExile777 wrote:
Grimdawn?

Beat

cept the moose king fuck the moose king.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Help as many other people get 40/40 as you can! thats an idea (help me LUL)

Or play sims 3 (i started playing grim dawn seems good)
"
Lynerus wrote:
Help as many other people get 40/40 as you can! thats an idea (help me LUL)

Or play sims 3 (i started playing grim dawn seems good)

I only do that to my closest friends and all of them are gone.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
"
"
TheExile777 wrote:
Grimdawn?

Beat

cept the moose king fuck the moose king.
Hop onto D3 and play a wizard with blizzard to emulate your whispering ice build. If you are bold enough, I dare you to play a monk with sweeping wind to get that sweet sweet blade vortex feeling. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Next league will be "Incarnation"...

Players must die in order to progress.
Yes, you finally will be able to die in hc, on purpose, and stay in hc league while gaining league related achievements done and new items! How exactly does all this work?
It's explained in this video!
"Im smartest. Your stoped. Dael wiht it."
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
86430985723908753?

Not sure you understand base 10. Let me clarify how large 86 quadrillion is. Nope. I simply can't. It's vast.

Grains of sand in the world is approximately 8 times that. Dang it. That's about as close as I can get right now.

Ok, it would be a little less. Like 86430985723908642.
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
86430985723908753?

10^16 is the rough carbon content in all organisms on the entire planet, measuered in Kg.

10^15-10^16 is the estimated number of living ants, at any one time.

By comparison, the number quoted above is 8 times larger.
Let's play new league called BETA. All progress for last 3 years is wiped clear and you start playing the game as it was before release.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info