Shaper's Touch Dual Wielding Bug

The +2 accuracy rating pr 2 int do not hav an effect on off hand weapon
Last bumped on Dec 15, 2016, 9:41:08 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
Can confirm, at least on the character stat screen. Does anybody have a good way to test if it's just a character screen bug? Maybe a dev can give us a heads-up? I shouldn't be using these gloves if the accuracy is only half efffective.
Last edited by shrode on Dec 9, 2016, 4:27:13 PM
Ooo i was just about to bump this ancient thread. Here's a c/p of a post i made in another thread:

"
I made three screenshots. On the first picture you can see that my main hand accuracy is 1694 and my offhand accuracy is 698. The 'overall' chance to hit is 80%

Spoiler

As soon as i remove the offhand weapon, my chance to hit jumps to 87% (main hand accuracy rating stays the same)

Spoiler

if i remove the gloves, accuracy rating for both weapons drops to 698, which is the same as my offhand accuracy rating with the gloves equipped aka the gloves dont affect my offand accuracy

Spoiler

it's hard to test, but even if it's just a visual bug, it's frustrating as hell :D
Last edited by impaviduscene on Dec 9, 2016, 6:13:56 PM
Thanks for adding the screenshots. I'm seeing remarkably similar numbers (same build, ha). Dual wielding with shaper's touch isn't popular enough for this to get a lot of attention, but hopefully it gets noticed and patched up.

I confirmed that the accuracy bug stays when switching to different weapons, too. So it doesn't have anything to do with the Wisdom and Actions.
can confirm I made a seperate thread but let's bump this one so GGG is aware and hopefully get a fix soon.
"
naderni wrote:
can confirm I made a seperate thread but let's bump this one so GGG is aware and hopefully get a fix soon.

GGG reads every thread, they are aware. They just don't respond to every thread because there's a whooole lot of threads and only so much time :)
Bumping this as it may be wrecking my character's chance to hit.
Bump, has the same problem.
"
legorion wrote:

Thank you for the report, and sorry for the lack of a reply! We'll get this fixed up.
"
Henry_GGG wrote:
"
legorion wrote:

Thank you for the report, and sorry for the lack of a reply! We'll get this fixed up.

Is it just a visual bug or a real one?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info