Elemental Weakness and Righteous Fire

I'm not sure if this is a universal problem, because it just started happening to me today, or at least I didn't encounter it until today. When cursed with Elemental Weakness, I'm unable to out-regen the damage, which is exactly whats supposed to happen.

Here's where the bad part starts, the damage stops at about 2000 health and my resistances go back up and visually, I start to regen to full health. The problem is that it's not actually changing my health, the first hit that I take from any source kills me, because somehow I'm simultaneously at 6400hp, and 1 until the game decides I'm dead as soon as a light breeze picks up, I died to a single trash mob throwing a basic attack my way twice, I can't activate flasks because I'm "full health"

I don't have screenshots of it in action and I really don't want to completely wipe out my last two day's worth of progress by dying any more, but restarting the client did not fix the issue. I couldn't find anything posted related to this issue in a quick search so I decided to start a new post. So far it happened in a Zana map, and in a t8 map where the map itself applied the curse.
Last bumped on Oct 22, 2016, 8:10:40 AM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
This is a known issue with Rise of the Phoenix :( GGG is aware.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info