Dragon Totem Skin with RAT and Barrage doesn't attack

1,060,946,152 report reference.

Ranged attack totem with the new dragon totem skin bugs out when linked with barrage by freezing after it fires the first arrow or two of the barrage then playing a firing animation repeatedly but not actually firing any arrows. Tried the mtx with lightning arrow, blink arrow, rain of arrows, and split arrow and they all worked fine which leads me to believe it has something to do with the fact that barrage shoots multiple arrows in sequence. Also tried barrage with the ziggurat totem skin (only one I have to test atm) and it worked just fine so its exclusive to the dragon skin from what I can tell.

The totems are stuck in the animation shown after firing a single arrow immediately after they are placed then twitch like they're attacking but don't actually function

TLDR Barrage+Ranged Attack Totem+Dragon Totem Skin = Skill stops functioning.

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1757322
I believe this person is having the same issue but they didn't provide much information on the topic.
Last edited by Lastdarkness on Oct 22, 2016, 4:58:15 AM
Last bumped on Oct 28, 2016, 2:26:20 AM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
I have noticed the same thing. Tried the dragon skin on my ra totem yesterday on a volley fire barrage build: Doesnt work!

Bug confirmed, build breaker for me!
Can confirm as well. It's kind of funny to look at though.
IGN: Bravo_Thirsty
"
Lastdarkness wrote:
1,060,946,152 report reference.

Ranged attack totem with the new dragon totem skin bugs out when linked with barrage by freezing after it fires the first arrow or two of the barrage then playing a firing animation repeatedly but not actually firing any arrows. Tried the mtx with lightning arrow, blink arrow, rain of arrows, and split arrow and they all worked fine which leads me to believe it has something to do with the fact that barrage shoots multiple arrows in sequence. Also tried barrage with the ziggurat totem skin (only one I have to test atm) and it worked just fine so its exclusive to the dragon skin from what I can tell.

The totems are stuck in the animation shown after firing a single arrow immediately after they are placed then twitch like they're attacking but don't actually function

TLDR Barrage+Ranged Attack Totem+Dragon Totem Skin = Skill stops functioning.

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1757322
I believe this person is having the same issue but they didn't provide much information on the topic.

Thank you for the report! We'll get this fixed up.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info