[2.4] Chaos Incinerate Build - Occultist Witch

Equips          

Complete Build Guide          
Last edited by toledosaur on Feb 18, 2017, 4:30:58 PM
Last bumped on Apr 25, 2017, 2:37:40 PM
hi, fun build and strong. how much will the build cost me. i saw donations 100 Ex and 65 + 35 ex i cant afford that. or is that donation towards you to make Future builds. and not the value spend on THIS build .

thanks for replying in advance
Great build with a lot of synergy. I just respecced an old toon and having a blast with it. Bosses are melting very fast and safe.

You solved a lot of problems to make incinerate viable again.

Here is my gear for reference, not optimized yet, just created the build 1h ago.
Using 2x legacy consuming dark so i get 100% chaos conversion with infernal mantle. I also had unused Death's Door boots sitting in stash which give nice syngergy with +1 Endurance Charges.

Best Regards
-Monkeyface

Last edited by Monkeyface on Oct 22, 2016, 9:18:10 PM
hi, first of all congratulate you on your accumulation. I have a question I see that your team has the maximum force gems. as it gets this strength? , Because for more I look at it in its passive tree I do not see strength points.sorry for my bad english.
I solved the Strength Problem with this jewel. I use it in the jewel slot near Vaal Pact.

Now i can run maxed Warlord's mark and Increased Duration.

Cheers
-Monkeyface-
Last edited by Monkeyface on Oct 23, 2016, 7:45:36 AM
Vaaled like 50 Consumings last night and got these

This should be fun
First Dagger is nice with Culling Strike.

But Vaal Implicit of 2nd Dagger is useless as you cant leech Fire Damage, unless you dont have full 100% fire to chaos conversion with non legacy Dagger, then the fire leech will work.

Cheers
-Monkeyface
I don't play standard so legacy items is unavaible

Currently vaaling 6linked Infernals but no luck so far

Last edited by Fernqvist on Oct 24, 2016, 2:47:46 PM
how could make up for the reduced mana. currently I do not have currency for 6l chest and I quickly run out of mana
I crafted this ES belt yesterday with nice strength roll to solve the stat problem and free up a worthy jewel slot.

Cheers
-Monkeyface

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info