[3.0] AFK Gone Cheap - AFK up to T16 guardians||Shaper killed || 3.0 balls video montage!

Is it critical that we use a helm with the socketed gems ignite? If not, as far as enchant is magma orb dmg better for us or 2 more chains?

Once again, assuming this is for currency farming on t13 shaped shore.
@ChrispieD

What gem setup for lvl 20 fire burst on hit Opal Scepter would u recomend more in 3.0 patch?

I put Immolate, Controlled Destruction and Chance to ignite, but still not sure this is a good one.
Last edited by MadPamperz on Oct 20, 2017, 5:09:52 AM
"
AtlasNewStart wrote:
Is it critical that we use a helm with the socketed gems ignite? If not, as far as enchant is magma orb dmg better for us or 2 more chains?

Once again, assuming this is for currency farming on t13 shaped shore.

If you don't utilize the afk aspect, just get +2 chains helmet. It is not hard to keep the bleeding up, you pop all 4 dps flasks before entering a pack and after they are recharged thx to overflowing chalice. If you for some reason would be out of flasks, you even have extra life pot with anti bleed to save you.

As of dangerous map mods, it is more bad combo of mods. Like elemental weakness if you are not overcapped+additinal damage as cold, fire etc. A very strong bearer with some elemental mods on you can kill you as well. I mean, you are going to get one shot by random things unless you increase your life pool. I've shown you a way and the other is to lvl.

I've seen some pushing the build over lvl 96.
IGN :ChrispieD, FreeZedByPulse, StruckByTunder
"
Scarar99 wrote:
Hoping someone can help me out before I surrender on this build. I keep getting pretty much insta-death at random times and I can't figure out why.

I have pretty good gear, so that's not the issue. Resists aren't the issue. I am using death's door boots so bleeding is not the issue. I am lvl 84 and have 6k life. I have followed the tree and am only missing the northern most branch (gem slot and some more hp).

I am running t13 shaped shore. I am avoiding the mod that mobs hit with poison. The map I just got insta death on has no real detrimental mods (maybe EE but didn't think that could hurt us).

I can't imagine I am getting one shot (wasn't by boss or rogue exile).

Thanks for helping me as I really want to stick with this build.

I have similar issues and am stuck at level 89. I've gone up to 30% of my level twice and lost it all. I am at 7.2k hp. I've tried to get more defensive like swapping in enfeeble instead of flammability. Still randomly like POOF my life is dead. You can out-heal anything so its really instantaneous death. I've gotten better at ranging things down instead of fighting head on, dodging aoe and what not. Just not sure what to do. I just wish this game had a damage list of what killed you so I could try to pinpoint it.

I never get killed by trash, its usually a boss (dudes in promenade of all places destroyed me) and I died twice in Poorjoy's. Died to an essence 4 boss in t11 who I just couldnt outdps/heal. He killed me twice also :(
"
Musketoon wrote:

I have similar issues and am stuck at level 89. I've gone up to 30% of my level twice and lost it all. I am at 7.2k hp. I've tried to get more defensive like swapping in enfeeble instead of flammability. Still randomly like POOF my life is dead. You can out-heal anything so its really instantaneous death. I've gotten better at ranging things down instead of fighting head on, dodging aoe and what not. Just not sure what to do. I just wish this game had a damage list of what killed you so I could try to pinpoint it.

I never get killed by trash, its usually a boss (dudes in promenade of all places destroyed me) and I died twice in Poorjoy's. Died to an essence 4 boss in t11 who I just couldnt outdps/heal. He killed me twice also :(

Wait, what? Are we the same person? I'm also stuck at 89 (7.1k hp now) and thinking on rerolling xD
Last edited by Angach on Oct 20, 2017, 9:52:58 PM
"
Musketoon wrote:
"
Scarar99 wrote:
Hoping someone can help me out before I surrender on this build.

Thanks for helping me as I really want to stick with this build.

Promenade has a thorns mod, which means every time you hit it it will reflect a certain amount of damage, like the T13 scriptorium boss. This means that the low lvl spells can kill you if you do not watch when the thorns is on. Some essences has a no leech mod on them, meaning you can only gain hp by igniting, which makes them dangerous facetanking (keep some distance on those mods).

Poorjoy's is a map with very high damage multiplier, increasing the risk of one shots. You should replace offensive flasks with defensive when running very dangerous maps and you want to avoid one shots. 7k hp is not low by any means, but with very dangerous mods combined with one shot mobs, you should keep your distance (which by no means is a problem with magma orb).

Replacing the sceptre with lioneye's remorse has helped some people (another 1k hp). Replacing the ball lightning setup with high lvl CWDT setup can also help. What you need to understand is that leveling is different with most builds, compared to casual map rolls, as you want to safe it out.

Going too defensive on your clearing setup will make your leveling slower as well, so the easiest is to not roll maps where the boss will one shot you every 4th map.
Last edited by ChrispieD on Oct 21, 2017, 5:25:23 AM
Made it to level 90. Getting 7k hp is very helpful.

Can you provide some info on what a great scepter should look like? I am using a nice doryani but looking to improve.

Also, what corruption works best on our eye of innocence?

Are there any max level gems that we would want 23 quality over 21 level corruption?

I am already sick of running uber lab and trying to get a dang enchant that helps this build. 300+ possible results is frustrating.

Once again, can't thank you enough for giving me a super safe build to play other than my rf one.
Can this build work without Green Dream Jewel. Thanks
"
Scarar99 wrote:
Made it to level 90. Getting 7k hp is very helpful.

Can you provide some info on what a great scepter should look like? I am using a nice doryani but looking to improve.

Also, what corruption works best on our eye of innocence?

Are there any max level gems that we would want 23 quality over 21 level corruption?

I am already sick of running uber lab and trying to get a dang enchant that helps this build. 300+ possible results is frustrating.

Once again, can't thank you enough for giving me a super safe build to play other than my rf one.

Great stuff man!

Best eye of innocence corruption is +1 curse. Next best is +1 frenzy charge.

A great sceptre has fire dmg/spell damage and cast speed. Example of how the values compare to eachother was tested by me in path of building:
261 dps increase per increased avg. fire damage to spells
1300 dps increase per increased cast speed
450 dps increase per increased spell damage/fire damage

So 1 cast speed = 3 spell/fire damage/elemental damage = 5 average fire damage to spells.

As for lab, buy a ready made +2 chains magma orb helmet and craft it with essence of hysteria.
Last edited by ChrispieD on Oct 22, 2017, 4:23:29 PM
"
Covetousrat wrote:
Can this build work without Green Dream Jewel. Thanks

Yes. It is the least important item in this build.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info