[3.0] AFK Gone Cheap - AFK up to T16 guardians||Shaper killed || 3.0 balls video montage!

"
pissy wrote:
Hey everyone,

Firstly - thanks for the build it's super fun!

Secondly, could you please have a look at my current gear/stats/skill tree https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/pissy/characters

I find myself dying quite often, i can do lvl 12-13 maps but since everyone says that this build is tanky, i think i'm doing something wrong.

Except that i don't have the 50% ignite helm (have a chance to ignite gem in the helm for that) and no magma orb chain on helm, is there anything significantly off?

Thanks and any tips/tricks would help!

Cheers!

Have you watched the in depth video about one shots and achieving high life?:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PWpLnXv52Cs

To help you I need more info on the death's than "I find myself dying quite often", as it could be anything on earth killing you ;).
IGN :ChrispieD, FreeZedByPulse, StruckByTunder
"
Scipion75 wrote:

Yes that's it! And as usual, when you get a lot you want the max ...
So unnoticed bleeding is my major deaths issue too ... question is, is there a way to avoid it?
Death's door boots could help, but so expensive anyway...
Btw you cannot name this build the AFK one if you always have to take care of those bleedings, or ...?

There are several ways to avoid bleeding, the easiest and cheapest is to use anti bleeding potion. Usually you have several seconds to react as we barely walk, but whirling blade most of time. Or if you like clearing fast, you press all flasks before hitting the pack and are immune against whatever it puts on you.

Death's door is the more expensive way of dealing with it. However, bleeding is just one DOT of many excisting dots in the game...

Calling this build AFK or not is an old topic brought up over and over again. Watch my previous montages "afk gone cheap" and "afk gone balls" to watch the afk capabilities of the build. Both minotaur and phoenix were afked.

Lastly, I made a complete video on the subject like a day or so after the realease of the montage:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i3ozgNj6zcw
"
ozzye666 wrote:
Hello!

I would like to know if its possible, how this build rolls compared to RF build, i really wanna try one of these two. I started already with this one but i would like to test RF too...So what u say? is this better..? clearing speed, vs bosses, survival...cheaper ?!?! Thanx for help!

This and an RF build is by no means comparable, as the builds are not even close to eachother in playstyle. Make your choice on preference.

As RF builds has higher life pool they tank one shots better, but several hits worse. They are not afk. They can take down any boss in game. I can take down every boss in game as well.

The videos I've seen feels a bit slower in clear speed, but boss damage can be a bit higher.

But yeah, watch the videos a play what you find the funniest, after all, you are supposed to have some fun while playing ;).
Thanks a lot for taking time to reply questions Chrispie.
I have another question. If I wanted to use Kaom's armour to raise my Hps and so remove the magma orb linking on chest, should I keep other gems linking the same, or what changes should I do to get more offensive CWDT spells may be .. ? Thank you.

May be use Abberath Hooves with it ?
Last edited by Scipion75 on Sep 6, 2017, 2:45:12 PM
Hi nice build, i was looking in the side of gloves, is that flammability used on glacial cascade?
People, often deceived by an illusive good, desire their own ruin.
are the Hysteria Crafted scepters still needed or have I been wasting currency rolling them?
Hi, i'm back!

Saw you mention earlier to drop Fire Pen when using a 5L, but atm 5L Bellys with 1G1R3B are quite affordable, unlike 4B1G that are nearly 300c. Is it worth to lose DPS from switching Immolate to Fire Pen and go for a cheaper Belly ? Or going for Empower instead ?

Same idea here, someone's mention an unique to generate Frenzies (p176), what are your toughts about it ? This option is way cheaper than Green Dream one.

Also, can you provide a PoB link for 09/02 version please ?
Thanks!
why evasion on boots ?
"
FoggyNights wrote:
are the Hysteria Crafted scepters still needed or have I been wasting currency rolling them?

Afaik yes. I did the same mistake, wasted only one Hysteria though. Not that sad about it since I bought the essence for like 15C at the time and sold the crafted Sceptre for 30C even though it wasn't even a good one.
"
Jurvi wrote:
"
FoggyNights wrote:

Afaik yes. I did the same mistake, wasted only one Hysteria though. Not that sad about it since I bought the essence for like 15C at the time and sold the crafted Sceptre for 30C even though it wasn't even a good one.

Don't need the scepter, but another spell can't hurt, also the ele/spell damage on it can help a lot. With the buff to shields it might be good to even go with one of them. But also you want to get hit more often to proc the cwdt skills so duel wield might be the best.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info