[3.0] AFK Gone Cheap - AFK up to T16 guardians||Shaper killed || 3.0 balls video montage!

in the blade is faster attacks , or artic armour?
"
LinkslashX wrote:
this build works as sion? or just marauder?

Only maruader.
IGN :ChrispieD, FreeZedByPulse, StruckByTunder
"
Animelll wrote:
This may come as a noob question as i'm still a beginner at this game really but the chance to ignite support gem in the ball lightning setup, where is the ignite coming from because if I have read right the only way it can ignite is through skills linked with fire damage or cold damage using three dragons helm, and there are no fire skills in that setup.

Everything can ignite if it makes fire damage, except flamesurge. Anger adds fire damage to all our spells. Ball lighting ignites.
"
Sidefx06 wrote:

I noticed your profile is way different then guide here, what is better? I rather not re-spec later.
btw hi ;)

Quote: "New 02-09-17 Most efficient tree"

It is named new most efficient tree for a reason ;), because it is new and most efficient. I haven't respecked the old tree to the new one, because I don't find it worth the regrets. But it does more damage and has more life.
"
openallhours wrote:
loving the build but when dealing with beachhead map its a grind and i got Dc'd and lost the map... I guess thats the risk we pay for this build.

My question is what do we use instead of a fourth blue gem. I have spent so much trying to 6L and chrome my belly that I am almost about to chuck that chest in. And just stick with my Tabula.

But if I do get my Belly 6L i could only get BBBRRG so what could I use instead of a fourth blue socket?

Was thinking Empower or increased burning damage and dropping Immolate.

is that the best option?

Cheers
OaH

Empower's fine.
"
lespretend wrote:
What would the ideal 5link setup be for magma orb? I don't have funds to dish out for a 6l aside from my tabula but 5l are generally pretty cheap

Drop the fire pen.
"
Scipion75 wrote:
Hello. Going on my old char with this 3.0 update.
Question about Abberath Hooves please .... Would it be an interesting option to use them again in 3.0 and would you make some changes in skill tree for it ??
Thank you.

I would just run the same tree as I use for magma orb, and maybe get dual curse. The abberath's version isn't so nice anymore though, which is the reason it of course won't recieve an update. Just as blade vortex and just as incinerate.
"
alvarorules97 wrote:
in the blade is faster attacks , or artic armour?

Check the gem section. Faster attacks.
Hey @ChrispieD love your build but im just wondering which items/stats should i focus on first(and what i can potentially upgrade) . Could you check my Character and help me out? im trying to be able to do higher/harder maps and kill shaper.
Just gotta say this build is broken. I have like 4.5k hp or something with a tabula, just hit 69 and decided to run a tropical island corrupted (lol lvl 75 map) that had pretty rippy mods like phys and ele reflect, enfeeble, mobs have a chance to to 'evade' or whatever status ailments.

I just stood there, everything dies. This build is awesome. You seriously CANNOT die unless its a 1 shot mechanic (voll slam), you dont notice bleeds, or you let a vigor pack of spiders all die except one and he hits you with a viper strike (which to me, was a 1 shot)

Seriously, I've played this game off and on since '13 and have done tons of builds and this is the tankiest one that also clears fast.

I just gotta work on replacing tabula, and getting gems with quality.

Also, elemental overload on the tree...what exactly procs it? Since we don't have any crit and magma orbs crit chance is going to be 5%...is it just the sheer number of spells going off that the chance to proc EO is worth it? Like a 50k dps increase if I take it (working that way now)
Last edited by lespretend on Sep 5, 2017, 5:43:40 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info