[3.0] AFK Gone Cheap - AFK up to T16 guardians||Shaper killed || 3.0 balls video montage!

"
zbuka wrote:
This build is good for hardcore? I want to try this build in 3.0 fall of oriath in hardcore mode.

It should lag a lot less in 3.0, so maybe. I guess the problem would be that you see nothing in some scenarios, increasing the risk of getting one shot by something.

I have yet to hear from some1 in hardcore that actually has been able to get this build to endgame, maybe you'll be the first ;)
IGN :ChrispieD, FreeZedByPulse, StruckByTunder
hey bro i am new to this game , i like your build a lot ,but one thing is confusing me...in cheap version u got low lvl blade vortex in helmet and high lvl in chest active setup ...i tried that and low lvl vortex canceling high lvl vortex and vice versa...whats the point of having that chest setup than, is that outdated or i am missing something ? thx in advance
Last edited by jeftosrb on Jul 25, 2017, 12:13:29 PM
"
jeftosrb wrote:
hey bro i am new to this game , i like your build a lot ,but one thing is confusing me...in cheap version u got low lvl blade vortex in helmet and high lvl in chest active setup ...i tried that and low lvl vortex canceling high lvl vortex and vice versa...whats the point of having that chest setup than, is that outdated or i am missing something ? thx in advance

Hi, you are correct as you can only have 1 running blade vortex setup now after a nerf at the time, so you can only have the CWDT blade vortex or the active, not both. My recommendation would be to keep the cwdt one and go with another clear setup like incinerate or cast when channeling incinerate, watch my clearing video and go to the time stamps about those clearing setups.

This is mentioned in the 2.5 update row:
"As you only can have 1 kind of blade vortex at time from now on, you should drop the blade vortex CWDT in your helm or your blade vortex (BV) setup in chest.

If you drop your BV in chest, my recommendation is to replace it with incinerate setup mentioned in the "test of what active setup to use in chestplate"."
Last edited by ChrispieD on Jul 26, 2017, 3:56:40 AM
I hate waiting, trying to decide if I should start this char when 3.0 comes out or do a raider FrostBlade build or hiltless cwdt. Currently with the new set up you think it will be similar price to get it going but overall a bit better?
"
morinr wrote:
I hate waiting, trying to decide if I should start this char when 3.0 comes out or do a raider FrostBlade build or hiltless cwdt. Currently with the new set up you think it will be similar price to get it going but overall a bit better?

I can not account for the other builds, more than telling you a bit of fact about this one. As you might know, two of the uniques used are dependent on phoenix kills, which means that those items will take some days before they become available and also a bit expensive in the beginning, then becomming very affordable later on. Watch the video: "Pricing variation and crafting".
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Of course it's a bit unethical for me to not release any info on the setups I am trying now, though I don't want people spending currency on things that are theory crafted and not tested for real, as the test in practice is the most important. As for the question if the build will be as cheap in 3.0, I would say yes or even cheaper, as fireburst on sceptre can be dropped without a big loss. Also if it is very powerful we will release video's on the subject.

All I can say now is that I have theory crafted two skills, where I have tested one of the skills on another char:
1. Magma orb
- Can with faster projectiles clear 2-3 screens away. Does hit bosses 2-3 times with slower projectile on bosses, making the build hit around 3 times its normal dps (normal dps is around 250k, single target 500-750k with really good gear). Dying sun interacts very nicely, increasing the projectiles from 3 to 5.
- Extra nice on bosses as the spells will keep on hitting for a second or two while you have to dodge.
- As cheap as before to start with, as the threshold jewels will be obtainable by quest? The helm
enchant might cost some, but is only needed for min-maxing.
- As fireburst on sceptre isn't important, this opens up for making the build even cheaper.

2. Dark pact
- Probably cheaper to min max than magma orb, as I don't know how powerful its helm enchants will be.
Also doesn't get a big profit from dying sun, as it probably only gains aoe and not more
projectiles?
- Judging on
- If damage effectiveness is 100%, and added spell damage like anger benefits it, it will make around
350-400k aoe clear and 600k conc effect dps. This is based on path of building.
- Major downside of taking 6% of your hp on every cast without triggering CWDT setups. With 7 casts a
second, you lose half your life every second, which you need to outleech. But then, we have 5% leech
on fire damage and 3% leech on the chaos portion (5% with atziri's promise), so that is not really a
problem after all.

Now, we don't know if any of this will be usable in 3.0 as GGG might decide to gutt berserker on release patches. However, nothing has really hinted that they will go nerfhammer on berserker as many other ascendency classes have already been balanced. Let's all pray for another league with the build, I might even go the dark pact version in the new league.

Last edited by ChrispieD on Aug 1, 2017, 12:53:51 PM
very nice build i love it!! keep up more power!!

heres my set up

any suggestion for the gem links?? thanks!!!

im @ lvl97 7.8k hp only :)

lag is real :)
Last edited by boyax031 on Aug 3, 2017, 6:55:39 AM
Any chance for storm burst appearance, Chris?
Will you update this build for 3.0, as many things will change, including for example the bandits reward?
"
Gr3eNi3 wrote:
Will you update this build for 3.0, as many things will change, including for example the bandits reward?

ya update it pls just like Gr3eNi3 said

thanks!!
hi
Last edited by boyax031 on Aug 3, 2017, 3:21:27 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info