Xbox servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

[3.0] AFK Gone Cheap - AFK up to T16 guardians||Shaper killed || 3.0 balls video montage!

Are there are information whether this build will be nerfed in PoE 3.0 so far?
"
mon1620deo wrote:
I have a question. Is my Razor with Culling strike good for this build or should I change it for a clean one?

This is by far the best corruption for this build. Culling Strike is global, meaning any attack or spell that hits a monster with less than 10% max life will instantly kill the target.

There is one downside, however, you can no longer cull monsters with a certain skill linked with IIR/IIQ gems... so "MF" unless from global modifiers is out of the question.
Last edited by tomay on May 20, 2017, 4:46:22 PM
"
djfang wrote:

I'm thinking about trying to make this into a VMS build. thoughts?

Of all the things u can invest into, 6l 6 off colour rat's cage would be the last thing I'd recommend :D

Anyhow, the gems I'd run are:
VMS-inc duration-fire pen-iron will-conc effect-controlled destruction
IGN :ChrispieD, FreeZedByPulse, StruckByTunder
"
fr33c3l wrote:
Are there are information whether this build will be nerfed in PoE 3.0 so far?

In terms of survivability, there is no info. The ignite is nerfed, so taming will probably better in 3.0. I has been discussed a few pages back :D
"
Xtra20 wrote:
Question

I am totally new in this game. How can I choose the correct path of the skill tree? I can see a lot of ways of ending the skill tree, but i do not know where I should go first, and where after...

Any help?

Go for the AFK gone cheap version. Don't forget to do lab and get the ascendencies.
"
ChrispieD wrote:

Of all the things u can invest into, 6l 6 off colour rat's cage would be the last thing I'd recommend :D

At this point in the league I've just been messing around 6-off coloring items. It only took 5~6ex worth to get that body like it is. unlike the regalia I did. That thing just didn't want to work with me to get 4g2r and 6l itself. :p

Thanks for the advice! i'll be putting it all together tomorrow.
"
djfang wrote:
"
ChrispieD wrote:

At this point in the league I've just been messing around 6-off coloring items. It only took 5~6ex worth to get that body like it is. unlike the regalia I did. That thing just didn't want to work with me to get 4g2r and 6l itself. :p

Thanks for the advice! i'll be putting it all together tomorrow.

That looks interesting. Let us know how running with VMS turns out.

Also, if you find the VMS proccing to be less consistent, you could try swapping Iron will for Chance to ignite. Giving VMS a 100% chance to ignite means that every proc will cause another proc. Pretty nice. It's not like you'd need the extra damage from Iron will in any content the game currently has to offer. But then again, changing the socket color will be super expensive....
"
ChrispieD wrote:
"
RewQew wrote:
Do I need any improvements with my gear? Because I tried doing Apex of Sacrifice, but failed miserably and only reached until the Guardian Q'ura. Please help.

Make char profile public and tell us what killed you, if its bosses or normal mobs and if you were one shot or degened. Then it will be easier to guide you what video clip to watch or what to do.

Overall Atziri fight should be piece of cake.

I think I've made my profile public now. Thanks for your help
"
Fritso wrote:
"
djfang wrote:
"
ChrispieD wrote:

you could try swapping Iron will for Chance to ignite. Giving VMS a 100% chance to ignite means that every proc will cause another proc. Pretty nice. It's not like you'd need the extra damage from Iron will in any content the game currently has to offer. But then again, changing the socket color will be super expensive....

Aside from the bolded bit I think you'd be right. (VMS cant chain indefinably off its own ignites)

Lovin how this build looks and plays so far.

Gear:
Spoiler

When cycloning, do you hit with cyclone & hooves or nah? Thinking of doing this build but don't want to waste too much currency.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info