[3.0] AFK Gone Cheap - AFK up to T16 guardians||Shaper killed || 3.0 balls video montage!

"
SoundwaveOiA wrote:

sounds good to have VRF as a boss killer, on which equipment slot do you use it and what gems are linked to it?

I use a 6s5L BBBBR belly, my recommendation is however to get a random 5L or 6L es chest and craft it with shreiking och deafening essence of greed, as it takes 1k chroms+ to do this kind of belly, which I don't recommend min maxing for until you have decided you really like Vaal RF.

I have this chest plate with me, switch it in, walk and kill one pack and then its loaded and I switch to my normal chest. I can have up to 4 VRF with me depending on boss. You need to reach 100% ignite chance with it or close to and I also run dual curses for reducing the resistance for max double dip. If not having abberath's, you will probably need to run dual mokou's for ignite cap.

DO NOT RUN TAMING+EMBERWAKE, I REPEAT DO NOT RUN TAMING+EMBERWAKE as it reduces your burn by a factor of 5. (Edit: dont use emberwake taming combo with VRF, on other damage setups it can be very powerful)On guardians I used vinktars on hydra and minotaur, but not on chimera.

So I run:
VRF+chance to ignite+conc. effect+controlled destruction+fire pen

Conc effect can be switched for inc. aoe on tripple bosses you need to one shot, but more than halfs the burn damage.

Obs! The footage and material will be released in the near future, till then running the setup is a bit risky as I can't show what to do and what not to do with it.

IGN :ChrispieD, FreeZedByPulse, StruckByTunder
Last edited by ChrispieD on Mar 22, 2017, 1:10:01 PM
"
ChrispieD wrote:
"
SoundwaveOiA wrote:

sounds good to have VRF as a boss killer, on which equipment slot do you use it and what gems are linked to it?

I use a 6s5L BBBBR belly, my recommendation is however to get a random 5L or 6L es chest and craft it with shreiking och deafening essence of greed, as it takes 1k chroms+ to do this kind of belly, which I don't recommend min maxing for until you have decided you really like Vaal RF.

I have this chest plate with me, switch it in, walk and kill one pack and then its loaded and I switch to my normal chest. I can have up to 4 VRF with me depending on boss. You need to reach 100% ignite chance with it or close to and I also run dual curses for reducing the resistance for max double dip. If not having abberath's, you will probably need to run dual mokou's for ignite cap.

DO NOT RUN TAMING+EMBERWAKE, I REPEAT DO NOT RUN TAMING+EMBERWAKE as it reduces your burn by a factor of 5. On guardians I used vinktars on hydra and minotaur, but not on chimera.

So I run:
VRF+chance to ignite+conc. effect+controlled destruction+fire pen

Conc effect can be switched for inc. aoe on tripple bosses you need to one shot, but more than halfs the burn damage.

Obs! The footage and material will be released in the near future, till then running the setup is a bit risky as I can't show what to do and what not to do with it.

TAMING+EMBERWAKE not the best setup for bosses? Shoot me, im a noob.
Is the thread up to date? just curious after checking your character/tree ;)

No bullshit, 1 chrome to rule them all! i shat myself.
If we use Skirmish Two-Point quiver what do we use as a bow?

I´ve run almost to level 40 and i dont do any damage at all..

Help guys!
"
StefanMedS wrote:

Help guys!

You use facebreakers and meginords and other +phys items to use it. You're still unarmed with the quiver.

Edit: Answered my own question.
IGN: TsukiZap
Last edited by Severrin on Mar 22, 2017, 12:52:16 PM
"
Severrin wrote:
"
StefanMedS wrote:

Help guys!

You use facebreakers and meginords and other +phys items to use it. You're still unarmed with the quiver.

Edit: Answered my own question.

Alright! So i do alot more damage now i see.

Shall i skip BV until i am lvl68?
Last edited by StefanMedS on Mar 22, 2017, 1:38:24 PM
"
Iblisx wrote:

No bullshit, 1 chrome to rule them all! i shat myself.

That's nuts! I bought mine ready made xD. As for your question about taming+emberwake. With non VRF damage setups it can do high amount of damage on drawn out boss fights. However with VRF setup or single hit ignite optimized setup, it's a downgrade.
so I tried the VRF one, it works, but well it leaves you very vulnerable the moment you cast it, so any incoming projectile just kills you outright.

I saw the 6 link scorching ray/cwc setup and gave that a go, that one does seem to have a lot of promise too, with emberwake and taming you burn through bosses pretty quickly. Ofcourse double curse seems to be a problem since it uses up too much mana. Or have you found a way to still have the double curse work?
"
SoundwaveOiA wrote:
so I tried the VRF one, it works, but well it leaves you very vulnerable the moment you cast it, so any incoming projectile just kills you outright.

I saw the 6 link scorching ray/cwc setup and gave that a go, that one does seem to have a lot of promise too, with emberwake and taming you burn through bosses pretty quickly. Ofcourse double curse seems to be a problem since it uses up too much mana. Or have you found a way to still have the double curse work?

30% mana left is plenty (don't link inc. aoe to the blasphemy). I didn't like the setup too much, but it should take down about any boss.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info