[3.0] AFK Gone Cheap - AFK up to T16 guardians||Shaper killed || 3.0 balls video montage!

I'm some 8 exalt in and need to start over as far as chest and belt and boots go.

I think i just burnt out. ( ironic considering the build /topic). I wish the first page would be updated properly. I don't see any extra dex without basically ignoring the listed build and no where do I see phase run/ low level CWDT for chest alternative.

Last edited by DamageIncorporated on Mar 21, 2017, 12:04:22 AM
Edit: I get it disregard
Last edited by DamageIncorporated on Mar 21, 2017, 8:15:21 AM

Viable in this build?
Hi, I'm new to the game and I have just put up bits and pieces of the gears and gems required, starting to do lake runs with no issues. What would be the next gear to change and upgrade or change?

I have tested 4L for Chest between

Incinerate-GMP-CtIgnite-Eleproliferation and
Scorching Ray-Cast While Channeling-Firestorm-CtIgnite

The first one is a little faster while clearing mobs but when face rare mob or boss map is noticeable slower.It's just for 4L maybe 5L 6L is another story.

Thanks ChrispieD and Tomay.I had never build a character so strong like this build whenever new league started.
i managed to get a pretty sweet craft id say :D Just wanted to show the luck :p
"
Iblisx wrote:
i managed to get a pretty sweet craft id say :D Just wanted to show the luck :p

THat's absolutely amazing. Better than mine and I was happy with it
Wow...So I just clued in to Abberaths fury and why using Phase Run would be good. This...is interesting.
Edit: the setup in the chest is: CWDTlvl1+inc duration+phase run+blade vortex+glacial cascade+chance to ignite

I can envision the synergy between this gem set up with abberath's hooves, together with taming/emberwake and eye of innocence. Now if we have blade vortex on the chest armour, then what would be the best replacement for the BV in the helm?

I'm thinking of going this route as I just don't see me getting a BBBBGG combo on belly of the beast.
"
SoundwaveOiA wrote:
Edit: the setup in the chest is: CWDTlvl1+inc duration+phase run+blade vortex+glacial cascade+chance to ignite

I can envision the synergy between this gem set up with abberath's hooves, together with taming/emberwake and eye of innocence. Now if we have blade vortex on the chest armour, then what would be the best replacement for the BV in the helm?

I'm thinking of going this route as I just don't see me getting a BBBBGG combo on belly of the beast.

I just switched to this and it's amazing. You just walk around and everything dies.

I havn't nailed down quite what to put in the boots though to boost Abberath's Fury. Controlled Destruction and increased Area of Effect are a shoe in. Fire pen, Added Fire, Anger Aura...no idea what's best.

Also...does the Fireburst proc from the sceptre require a active skill or does it proc off of CWDT? Honestly never noticed it. I'm hoping / thinking Abberath's Fury counts as a "hit". If so, this definately makes Anger aura viable as a slot in the boots. That leaves the fourth slot. CHance to ignite vs added fire damage....

RIght now I have it as BBRG and use Added Cold. Not ideal at all but ran out of chromes.
Last edited by DamageIncorporated on Mar 21, 2017, 7:31:29 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info