[3.0] AFK Gone Cheap - AFK up to T16 guardians||Shaper killed || 3.0 balls video montage!

Hi bro, nice build!
How about http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/The_Retch (Legacy league)?
With Berzerker passives + Vaal Pact we are always leeching life and if we take a savage hit
we leech the 100% of the total damage... so +200% of total damage as extra chaos damage for 4 seconds. Perhaps against hard hitting bosses?
I still don't get if we can get rid of Avatar of Fire...
I guess a small fire damage (mod on weapon/HoF or Anger) should be enough..
"
ceberus11 wrote:
Hi bro, nice build!
How about http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/The_Retch (Legacy league)?
With Berzerker passives + Vaal Pact we are always leeching life and if we take a savage hit
we leech the 100% of the total damage... so +200% of total damage as extra chaos damage for 4 seconds. Perhaps against hard hitting bosses?

Thank you very much!

As for the retch it only interacts well with slayers ascendency node endless hunger with vaals pact, as it will keep on leeching after you have reached full life.

When it comes to berserker's 100% leech, this is how it will work, your retch will give you 200% of the boss dps back to the boss, as you will leech 100% of the dps that removed your helth. So of the boss does a whopping 10 000 damage to you per second, the retch will put out 20 000 per second on the boss. However, most bosses don't remove 10k of your helth persecond, more like maybe 4-5k per second, which would mean an extra 10k dps from your belt. The other mods on the belt are of course cute, but doesnät offset the huge loss of life and resist the belt choice means.
IGN :ChrispieD, FreeZedByPulse, StruckByTunder
"

Hello!

Avatar of fire isn't as bad as some make it seem. Anger reserves too much mana, which you need for blade vortex or incinerate (incinerate uses a lot). However, anger is very viable with abberath's hooves. As many will need to drop the active blade vortex for incinerate, avatar of fire becomes even better, with a lower drawback.

Mantra of flames makes us lose valuable life jewels.

So the only good replacement is fire mod on the fire burst sceptre to save 1 node in the passive tree. Essence of hysteria are dirt cheap this league, so craft all you want. Seems only to cost 5c at this very moment.
IGN :ChrispieD, FreeZedByPulse, StruckByTunder
"
ChrispieD wrote:
"

Hello!

Avatar of fire isn't as bad as some make it seem. Anger reserves too much mana, which you need for blade vortex or incinerate (incinerate uses a lot). However, anger is very viable with abberath's hooves. As many will need to drop the active blade vortex for incinerate, avatar of fire becomes even better, with a lower drawback.

Mantra of flames makes us lose valuable life jewels.

So the only good replacement is fire mod on the fire burst sceptre to save 1 node in the passive tree. Essence of hysteria are dirt cheap this league, so craft all you want. Seems only to cost 5c at this very moment.

Hello! Thank you very Much for Your clarifying reply!
I Will abuse of your knowledge in this build, as i'm quite struggling at the moment: i'm lvl 75 with already a Fire burst opal sceptre (with the suggested gems) and a 4l BV Active setup (BV+spell echo + faster casting + add Fire). No EoI, no razor no emberwake, Just a Ngamaho sign as ring. BV is self cast, and main source of damage, Fire burst seems to be cast not so often as i hoped, and DPS is very low..Any suggestion?
Even Voll in Dried Lake while i'm alone is an issue..Takes 5 minutes to die...
Should i buy an emberwake? At the moment no chance to ignite from tree or gems

Thank you very Much!
Last edited by Effe86 on Mar 8, 2017, 7:01:59 AM
"
Zeromous wrote:
Use double moku rings and just a rare amulet for now. Check my profile if you would like to see a working setup.

Thanks for the idea.
so far i got the weapon and both rings, feels kind of lacking in terms of single target dps/when mobs aren't swarming you lol. definitely need that neck. too bad its like 2-3 ex right now from on legacy sc. so currently im using BV as active. should i just put BV in helm and go incinerate or should i wait till i have the neck?
Recommended setup for Rat Cage from video?
VMS + Incr. Duration + Conc eff. + Fire Pen/Contr Dest
4 off colours will be hard. Some green gems to add or just run that 4l?

Can this replace Razor of the Seventh Sun? Someone already got a chance to test it?
For Example Mokous Embrace + Ngamahus Sign

Still waiting for Eye of Innocence to drop in price when the market gets flooded with more... Really curious about Rats Cage + VMS for faster bosses :)
Last edited by DarkerTimes on Mar 10, 2017, 1:12:49 PM
I suspect Ngamahu's Sign would be a little weaker than Razor.

Razor gives 1% of your maximum life on an ignite, which is 60 life if you have 6000 Life. Ngamahu's Sign only gives 30. The self-damage from Eye of Innocence is around 27 as it is, so that would be a pretty low net gain.

It also uses up a ring slot.

I'm not entirely sure what you would use in stead of the Razor, either. I mean, another good scepter with added fire damage to spells would probably be pretty good. Can you stack Fire Bursts? That could be the way to go, although it means you would have a hard time getting Fortify since you'd be using the weapon sockets for Fire Bursts.
Could someone check my profile and help me figure out how should i proceed with upgrades?
Im not sure what should i go for cause i want to save for the more expensive items but maybe buying the cheaper stuff would make my clear speed faster resulting in faster currency farming.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info