[3.0] AFK Gone Cheap - AFK up to T16 guardians||Shaper killed || 3.0 balls video montage!

"
Scipion75 wrote:
May be it has already been asked and sorry for that but I wont read the 95 pages of forum ...
What gems setup would you use on Abberath's Hooves along with Kaom's Heart ?
Thank you

Can anyone say anything?
"
stick111 wrote:
"
Scipion75 wrote:
May be it has already been asked and sorry for that but I wont read the 95 pages of forum ...
What gems setup would you use on Abberath's Hooves along with Kaom's Heart ?
Thank you

Can anyone say anything?

If going kaom's I would not change anything. If going belly as I am testing currently, I am trying chance to ignite+inc aoe+inc. crit strikes+anything like eg. blind.

An alternative would be inc. aoe + chance to ignite+curse on hit + lvl 20 curse. A third alternative would be inc. aoe+curse on hit+2 lvl 20 curses.

For max dps output, go controlled destruction+added cold+added lightning+inc. aoe. I reach around 5-6k per footstep, which is nonimpressive, fireburst is the thing killing everything.

This however is not what makes i clear fast, what makes it clear fast is insane movement speed. What gives insane movement speed is insane movement flasks + phase run.

So I run a belly with a CWDT phase run setup, which is triggered and fed with frenzy charges by my doedre's elixir which also savage hits me and gives me 100% life leech. For the two curses I run gloves with elemental weakness on hit + blasphemy lvl 20 flammability for maximum double dipping. As rings I go for a nice fire opal ring+mokou's, for maximal double dipping.

If it wouldn't be for me dropping to 3 fps, it would have been one of the fastest clearers I've ever made.

Sadly, we won't be able to release the video material before next patch, but its pretty good. Boss kill speed is shitty, but just load up a Vaal molten shell or afk it. Testing Vaal RF setup currently, but it doesn't seem to hit harder than maybe half of a guardians hp, so it would need maybe two load ups. I can maybe maximise it so it can one shot hydra, but minotaur is a bit hard.
IGN :ChrispieD, FreeZedByPulse, StruckByTunder
Last edited by ChrispieD on Feb 12, 2017, 7:08:33 AM
thanks for your reply!

Hi guyz,

For those who are farming the 4 guardians with this build, what are your evaluation/quotation of the difficulty on each guardian ? (perhaps a list from easiest to hardest from your point of view)

Thx for sharing your thoughts
Have fun storming the caaastle !! :-)
Anyone did uber?

I for myself gave it up doing the trials.

Even 7.3k life + using vitality + spec out vaal pact did not help at all.

Uber seems to be dedicated to ES build somehow.

Well ... at least for mapping i reached t 15, did some of those without major problems,
but thats it for me and this build i think, was hoping to do uber as well, but fail
over and over again.
"
bex_HB wrote:
Anyone did uber?

I for myself gave it up doing the trials.

Even 7.3k life + using vitality + spec out vaal pact did not help at all.

Uber Izaro is a real pushover with Kaom's Heart. A semi-AFK job, all you need to do is move away from the traps when he's knocking you around. Not only does refunding Vaal Pact "not help at all", it essentially breaks the build.

As for travelling the Labyrinth/Trials, bring some extra Health pots and use Leap Slam instead of Whirling Blades.

Guardians are not farmable with build ?
Have fun storming the caaastle !! :-)
Minotaur and Phoenix are OK (with Rat Cage + VMS), Chimera and Hydra I'd rather avoid. ;)
Hi i am a new player. I have problems with this build past lvl 55.
I am now 62 i can bearly kill anything in City of Sarn. I bought Moku rings, belt and recomended amulet.
But everything now kills me so fast. And my DPS is so low. Tried to use Shark Quiver for 2 totems, then i cant use my weapon. And totems are still slow and low DPS. Can you give me some pointers on how to progress further to reach 68 somehow.

Any suggestion is greatly appreciated.

Thank you.
So, i tried this build for the past two weeks since my last post and i have to say that it's pretty rewarding. You can customize something to make it a semi-afk build where you can play only with mouse (whirling blades+blade vortex). Clear speed is good, and MOST bosses can't kill you for the 100% life leech after a savage hit.
I'm posting to ask again for help, how do you deal with the remaining bosses that have a one-shot damage skill or two fast shot damage skills? I'm talking about Atziri, Malachai, Izaro and others that don't give you time to life leech (because of the massive damage) or are immune to ignite and still deal a huge amount of damage.
I tried to tweak the talent tree to take 1% max lighting and 1% max fire resistance, to min-max as much as possible.
I also replaced flammability with warlord's mark to have a more life leech plus 3 stacks of almost permanent endurance (and so 14% phys reduction). Plus fortify it adds another reduction but it seems to not be enough and i get one-shotted by those bosses.
I'm also thinking to replace warlord's mark with enfeeble+enduring cry to reduce more the damage, but i think i lose too much damage from the various skills ticks.
Any advice? I got used to die from time to time (i'm on SC so) but dieing 6 times from a map boss because he(she) oneshot me pisses me off.
Aside from this i'm following the gear guide except the 50% chance to ignite from the hysteria, since my problem is dieing from 100-0 not 100-1 and life leeching back.
Thanks.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info