[3.0] AFK Gone Cheap - AFK up to T16 guardians||Shaper killed || 3.0 balls video montage!

"
409force wrote:

Thanks for your reply.

I was wondering if its possible to use a different character such as my vaal sparker to clear the trash first then switch over this build character to kill boss? Does it work if you relog to another character once you clear breach?

Thanks

When it comes to all other maps with several tps, this is possible. However, I would suggest you to test a really cheap breach lord before testing with chayula. So test that with eg. Xoph breach run by clearing with vaal sparker to the boss and then test to the afk build and see if that is possible. If it is possible with Xoph, it would amaze me if it isn't applicable on Chayula.
IGN :ChrispieD, FreeZedByPulse, StruckByTunder
Last edited by ChrispieD on Feb 9, 2017, 3:24:49 PM
Hello my friend :D
This build is strong, this build is fun now i run T14/15 easy.
I facetank for the moment any boss but i can't kill Boss of scriptorium and promenade because lightning thorn.
Uber lab easy.
GGG op for make this build, thank you.
Lightning thorns (like elemental reflect) is a lot less painful when using Fire Penetration rather than Elemental Focus to support Fire Burst.

Use Purity of Lightning and/or Topaz Flask to counter bosses with Lightning Thorns.
Thx for reply i try this :)
How can you have over 6k life with tabula? I'm using it and can get 5k5 at max T.T
"
ethanju wrote:
How can you have over 6k life with tabula? I'm using it and can get 5k5 at max T.T

Get the exact same tree I was using being lvl 88, lvl to 88 (every level gives 12 base life = around 40-50 hp)and have gear with the exact same life rolls as I had or higher. Also have 7% life on every jewel I was using.

That will give you the exact same life as I had. Any modyfications will make you get higher or lower life than I had.
"
NeoG wrote:
Hello my friend :D
This build is strong, this build is fun now i run T14/15 easy.
I facetank for the moment any boss but i can't kill Boss of scriptorium and promenade because lightning thorn.
Uber lab easy.
GGG op for make this build, thank you.

On scriptorium, what kills you is the thorns. If you have lower than 10% chaos res, using doedre's elixir will make you leech 100% of your damage and not have to worry too much about her thorns.

If you don't use that method, remove your firestorm and bladefall from your CWDT setup. When you see her thorns, whirl away and await her to turn it off (takes a couple of secs). When it is turned off, you just whirl in again.

I would not recommend reserving mana with purity of lightning, as you need the mana to have high stacks of blade vortex to burst kill her. Knowing her mechanics makes for a kill every time, except for when having insane map mods.
"
ChrispieD wrote:
I would not recommend reserving mana with purity of lightning, as you need the mana to have high stacks of blade vortex to burst kill her.

35% reserved Mana don't hurt us much... since Shavronne does only lightning damage Arctic Armour is entirely useless here.
Pardon the maybe stupid question, during boss fights your character is "teleporting" so to speak to the boss, what is causing that interaction?
Try Flame Dash with CWDT... ;)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info