Map Drop Rate

I only get a Promenade drop in the whole map lol.
Feels Bad Man.
Last bumped on Oct 22, 2016, 3:41:22 PM
If map drop rates weren't buffed by ~5% recently, you wouldn't get even that.
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness
YAAWWWNNNN!!! Map drop rates have been so shitty for so long now that we are so tired of grinding for low level maps that don't give us shit for xp that we're now MEH on any more "map drop rate" posts. We're burned out on these threads. More of them won't help. At this point in time GGG is ignoring them all.
"You've got to grind, grind, grind at that grindstone..."
Necessity may be the mother of invention, but poor QoP in PoE is the father of frustration.

The perfect solution to fix Trade Chat:
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2247070
Last edited by Arrowneous on Oct 21, 2016, 12:18:21 PM
Okay, so you got a shit return on one map. That isn't a fair sample. First off, you aren't really supposed to be able to sustain tier 16 maps. That's just the reality of it. If you were to run 10 tier 16 maps, all well rolled, and only get tier 9 or lower returns, then yes, that would suck. At the end of the day RNG is RNG, and all you can do is roll maps the best you can and hope that is enough to swing the balance in your favour.

U MAD?
Drop rate is joke. Dont care bout mods, can do anything but burning 11 x t13 gives mostly t10s and t13 every 3-4 maps. I dont see problem GGG buff map drops by 100% in 2nd half of league or last month. Not to fill inv with 1 map run, just to get same tier drop ...
"
Docbp87 wrote:
Okay, so you got a shit return on one map. That isn't a fair sample. First off, you aren't really supposed to be able to sustain tier 16 maps. That's just the reality of it. If you were to run 10 tier 16 maps, all well rolled, and only get tier 9 or lower returns, then yes, that would suck. At the end of the day RNG is RNG, and all you can do is roll maps the best you can and hope that is enough to swing the balance in your favour.

Why do you think that is an acceptable thing to happen? Why do you think it's ok to not be able to run the difficulty that your character can manage?
"
Aerinx wrote:
"
Docbp87 wrote:

Why do you think that is an acceptable thing to happen? Why do you think it's ok to not be able to run the difficulty that your character can manage?

I'm asking the same. "Not supposed to sustain T16 maps". Why? Why is it a good thing that the game forces you to play low-level content?
Sometimes, just sometimes, you should really consider adapting to the world, instead of demanding that the world adapts to you.
@Phrazz Because in end game, xp has also a value.

Also if you trade a bit, roll well and path well, you can spend a very fair amount of time getting xp in your maps. Clearspeed and map managing are the key factors, and it is quite challenging. This is why it is always the sames that skyrocket xp wise...

(And honestly, with my shitty computer and my incapacity trading continuously I haven't had issues building the pools I wanted in leagues I played since Domination league...)
Last edited by galuf on Oct 22, 2016, 7:50:51 AM
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1756663

your welcome
I got a fever and the only prescription, is more cowbell!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info