[Tool] PoE-TradeMacro

Yup, I've been trying to get tmphardcore to work with zero luck. Just keeps spitting out standard pricing.
Release 1.2.4 fixed it! Thx !
Dungeon Addicts Guild
Recruiting Thread #861877
For some reason all my tmpHC price inqueries are showing mean/median 10000000000, does not matter which item i try.

tmpstandard not working still after update.
Last edited by pontajon on Dec 4, 2016, 11:23:45 AM
I wonder what happened. It was working last night.

edit: price list is working but I'm getting the 1000000000 issue as well.
IGN: xTouchingDeadx
Last edited by FeralRage on Dec 4, 2016, 2:04:04 PM
"
FeralRage wrote:
I wonder what happened. It was working last night.

edit: price list is working but I'm getting the 1000000000 issue as well.

See here for more details on this. It's actually caused by poe.trade
Wonderful tool! Thanks a lot.
But I have a little problem (due to game update or hardware upgrade - happened simultaneously to me): Game window become unavailable for 10-20sec (lead to disconnect) when I launch script. But seems its ok (cant test it right now) if run script before the game. It wasn't happened before on last script version, hardware and game version :) any ideas about this?

FYI:Do you know that script can't launch if chosen system language is not english?:)
"
Archan111 wrote:
Wonderful tool! Thanks a lot.
But I have a little problem (due to game update or hardware upgrade - happened simultaneously to me): Game window become unavailable for 10-20sec (lead to disconnect) when I launch script. But seems its ok (cant test it right now) if run script before the game. It wasn't happened before on last script version, hardware and game version :) any ideas about this?

FYI:Do you know that script can't launch if chosen system language is not english?:)

Well, my chosen system language is german so it does work. What language did you have chosen where it didn't work and are you sure this was the cause of the problem?

You mentioned a disconnect, only thing I can think of is that the script downloads a few files on every script start (about 500kb). These files have the data for the uniques, mods etc. so that I don't have to release script updates to update those files everytime. If you have a bad connection and slow download speed this may lead to a disconnection because of the parallel download.

Last edited by Eruyome on Dec 9, 2016, 2:44:41 PM
So.. Lutbot seems to be the only one who has gotten a logout macro to work on the 64-bit client. I tried to pull it out and throw it into the additional macro file, but it is setup so that you can define the hotkey via their setup menu, and I couldn't make heads or tails of how to move it into your file. Any chance you could pull it out and throw it on there (I don't need or want anything else in lutbot)?
"
taosk8r wrote:
So.. Lutbot seems to be the only one who has gotten a logout macro to work on the 64-bit client. I tried to pull it out and throw it into the additional macro file, but it is setup so that you can define the hotkey via their setup menu, and I couldn't make heads or tails of how to move it into your file. Any chance you could pull it out and throw it on there (I don't need or want anything else in lutbot)?

Don't think I'm gonna do it, that would be another a bit more complicated/complex macro that I would have to support and update. What prevents you from simply using both macros?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info