[Tool] PoE-TradeMacro

The settings mene has a third tab "Additional Macros", there is a checkbox fo every one of those macros. You can disable it there, unless it doesn't function for some reason.
awesome thanks!

"
Eruyome wrote:
The settings mene has a third tab "Additional Macros", there is a checkbox fo every one of those macros. You can disable it there, unless it doesn't function for some reason.
www.lunaz.com/poe-fashion
www.lunaz.com/poe-filter
www.lunaz.com/poe-hidouts
Work In Progress
Is there a way to see the tier levels based on item level, as you could before with ctrl-Shift+C, or has this ability been removed? If it is, any easy way to do it myself? Thanks!
Not updated for Abyss?
"
lekoag wrote:
Is there a way to see the tier levels based on item level, as you could before with ctrl-Shift+C, or has this ability been removed? If it is, any easy way to do it myself? Thanks!

This is removed at the moment because the feature seemed not that popular and it was easier to rework the affix-parsing with fewer options to worry about.
Did you use it frequently − and if so in which cases? Because the ilvl values for the roll and for T1 are still there, those seemed enough to me.
"
Eruyome wrote:
"
stfukthx wrote:
"
Squadic wrote:
Starting today the macro can't connect to poe.trade. Here's box the macro generated upon enterance.

I don't know how to proceed with this. I know it has to do with something about poe.trade now having a captcha and Internet Explorer somehow not creating cookies, or saving them horribly.

got the same message with 5.7
tried the faq at my best, but nothing seems to help.
i have to say i dont have a lot of clue what i was doing. not rly using IE.
no proxy used, antivirus isnt blocking anything (tried when turned off, same result), changed the ie settings.
can anyone tell for an idiot what to do?

1. Try the beta versions.
2. This issue can be very complicated, try contacting me on discord or github, the forum is not a good place for this kind of troubleshooting.

i have the same problem :(

are there any general tips?

when i try to manually cope the cookies, in chrome, there is no cf_clearance only __cfduid and the user agent....

also no cf_cleareance in firefox

just seeing the league is still legacy??? (abyss is the one on the poe.trade site)
Last edited by Cador2 on Dec 11, 2017, 8:33:21 AM
"
aRTy42 wrote:
"
lekoag wrote:

This is removed at the moment because the feature seemed not that popular and it was easier to rework the affix-parsing with fewer options to worry about.
Did you use it frequently − and if so in which cases? Because the ilvl values for the roll and for T1 are still there, those seemed enough to me.

I found it usefull for crafting, for example opal and steel rings that aren't ilvl 84, so it was easy to know if I hit T1 for its level, or for PVP items that have 28max level requirements, and generally leveling rares with low itemlevel. I know I'm maybe the minority, but I liked to have that option :)
Hello,

I can't switch to the tmpstandard league in poe trade macro it always stay at standard
When i change it came back, all my search are done on the standard league i don't understand.
How can i solve this ?

"
Cador2 wrote:
Spoiler

i have the same problem :(

are there any general tips?

when i try to manually cope the cookies, in chrome, there is no cf_clearance only __cfduid and the user agent....

also no cf_cleareance in firefox

just seeing the league is still legacy??? (abyss is the one on the poe.trade site)
Spoiler

As a first step to solve this, delete your browsers cookies (or only the poe.trade cookies), reload the site and tell me if there is any cloudflare redirect. If not then you have direct access to poe.trade and don't need cookes at all. In that case the issues should lie somewhere else.
"
nicquehen wrote:
Hello,

I can't switch to the tmpstandard league in poe trade macro it always stay at standard
When i change it came back, all my search are done on the standard league i don't understand.
How can i solve this ?

If you're actually changing it in the settings menu and are correctly clicking the "ok" button then it seems that the saving process fails. Are you on the current version (2.6.2 as of now)?. Maybe try removing all TradeMacro files (also the files in the user folder).

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info