[Tool] PoE-TradeMacro

"
basarix wrote:
"
basarix wrote:
Ok, update.... i tried the F5 key, works without me touching anything..... what i find happening to me, is that i don't get the popup with the info on items......not sure why.

i'll investigate a bit more...

oh, btw... i "converted" the script to .exe with autokey's ahk2exe utility..... for wine to run it better, if that is the issue, will have to think of something else to do....

and thanks for the prompt and detailed reply.

i can't seemto get POE-ItemInfo to work.... i can spend an hour pressing ^C and nothing whatsoever happens..... rest of the bindings seem to work ok...

That includes the ingame tooltips of Ctrl+D and similar stuff?

Ctrl+C is a bit special because it waits for the clipboard change that the game client performs.

For testing purposes:
Access the settings via the right click menu, switch to the ItemInfo tab and uncheck at the top left "Only show tooltip if PoE is frontmost". Save, reload script, test Ctrl+C. This will cause the script to parse the clipboard every time it changes, so this isn't a permanent solution if it works. Be careful with copying while this is active.
Last edited by aRTy42 on Sep 3, 2017, 9:37:12 PM
"
aRTy42 wrote:
"
basarix wrote:
"
basarix wrote:
Ok, update.... i tried the F5 key, works without me touching anything..... what i find happening to me, is that i don't get the popup with the info on items......not sure why.

i'll investigate a bit more...

oh, btw... i "converted" the script to .exe with autokey's ahk2exe utility..... for wine to run it better, if that is the issue, will have to think of something else to do....

and thanks for the prompt and detailed reply.

i can't seemto get POE-ItemInfo to work.... i can spend an hour pressing ^C and nothing whatsoever happens..... rest of the bindings seem to work ok...

That includes the ingame tooltips of Ctrl+D and similar stuff?

Ctrl+C is a bit special because it waits for the clipboard change that the game client performs.

For testing purposes:
Access the settings via the right click menu, switch to the ItemInfo tab and uncheck at the top left "Only show tooltip if PoE is frontmost". Save, reload script, test Ctrl+C. This will cause the script to parse the clipboard every time it changes, so this isn't a permanent solution if it works. Be careful with copying while this is active.

nope, no difference.... i could get the [ctr]+[alt]+d to work and the [ctrl]+i to work....not the itemInfo
"
basarix wrote:

nope, no difference.... i could get the [ctr]+[alt]+d to work and the [ctrl]+i to work....not the itemInfo

You're using it on linux via wine, right? Ctrl + c triggers on clipboard change so I thought this just might not work on linux but ctrl + alt + d uses Send ^{sc02E} (ScanCode) to trigger ItemInfo to parse the item. So if you got that working, you should also be able to get ItemInfo working.

You could enable "debug mode", then open the system tray context menu -> Test Item Pricing. Paste some item data in the text field and use the ItemInfo button, see if that works.
IE opens at every start for me after latest update.
IGN: MyOtherRangerDied // DontBeStupidAndDieAgain // GenericSporkerWitch
https://google.com
Hey! Firstly, thank you for this script. It was making my life so much easier.

Secondly, I am now having trouble running the script. The first time I downloaded the script it ran just fine. But since restarting my computer, once I open Run_TradeMacro it opens notepad saying:
; #####################################################################################################################
; # This script checks if the right AHK version is installed and runs the TradeMacro merge script.
; #####################################################################################################################
#Include *i %A_ScriptDir%\resources\VersionTrade.txt

FileRead versionFile, %A_ScriptDir%\resources\VersionTrade.txt
error := ErrorLevel
If (not StrLen(TradeAHKVersionRequired) or error) {
If (RegExMatch(A_ScriptDir, "i)\.zip$")) {
MsgBox, 16, PoE-TradeMacro - Critical error, % "You are trying to run PoE-TradeMacro from inside a zip-archive, please unzip the whole folder. `n`nClosing script..."
ExitApp
} Else {
MsgBox, 16, PoE-TradeMacro - Critical error, % "Script couldn't read file """ A_ScriptDir "\resources\VersionTrade.txt"". `n`nClosing script..."
ExitApp
}
}

TradeMsgWrongAHKVersion := "AutoHotkey v" . TradeAHKVersionRequired . " or later is needed to run this script. It is important not to run version 2.x. `n`nYou are using AutoHotkey v" . A_AhkVersion . " (installed at: " . A_AhkPath . ")`n`nPlease go to http://ahkscript.org to download the most recent version."
If (A_AhkVersion < TradeAHKVersionRequired or A_AhkVersion >= "2.0.00.00")
{
MsgBox, 16, Wrong AutoHotkey Version, % TradeMsgWrongAHKVersion
ExitApp
}

arguments := ""
Loop, %0% ; For each parameter
{
arguments .= " " Trim(%A_Index%)
}

Run "%A_AhkPath%" "%A_ScriptDir%\resources\ahk\Merge_TradeMacro.ahk" "%A_ScriptDir%" %arguments%
ExitApp

I have redownloaded multiple times of both AHK and your script. PoE is open, and it was working perfectly fine the first time. Also, when I open Fallback it opens IE and says:

TradeMacro visits this page to make sure that it can open pages via Internet Explorer which is being used as a fallback in some circumstances.
For example, using Internet Explorer via ComObjects is necessary to read your user-agent in case that you need cookies for a CloudFlare bypass.

You should see the IE instance/window visiting this page only once so that IE can ask you for permission.
If this IE window opens every time at script start for you please report it. Loaded.

Any help would be awesome! Thank you!

EDIT: It appears to be working somehow. Have tried this many times and it just started even though it was saying no script ran. Probably doing something very stupid but thanks again anyways!
Last edited by Gailbait on Sep 4, 2017, 5:10:34 PM
"
Gailbait wrote:
Hey! Firstly, thank you for this script. It was making my life so much easier.

Secondly, I am now having trouble running the script. The first time I downloaded the script it ran just fine. But since restarting my computer, once I open Run_TradeMacro it opens notepad saying:

EDIT: It appears to be working somehow. Have tried this many times and it just started even though it was saying no script ran. Probably doing something very stupid but thanks again anyways!

That is the content of the Run_TradeMacro file that then starts the rest. You might have unchecked to automatically run .ahk-files during the autohotkey installation, so you are just opening the script to look/edit instead of run.

Open your TradeMacro folder and right click the Run_TradeMacro file, select the lowest option "Properties".

There should be an entry "Opens with:" followed by an icon and a program. It should say AutoHotkey. If it doesn't, click "Change..." next to that and select it.
"
Eruyome wrote:
"
basarix wrote:

You're using it on linux via wine, right? Ctrl + c triggers on clipboard change so I thought this just might not work on linux but ctrl + alt + d uses Send ^{sc02E} (ScanCode) to trigger ItemInfo to parse the item. So if you got that working, you should also be able to get ItemInfo working.

You could enable "debug mode", then open the system tray context menu -> Test Item Pricing. Paste some item data in the text field and use the ItemInfo button, see if that works.

yeah, seems problem is when it tries to hook onto the clipboard.
could there be another way to simply trigger the ItemInfo script w/o the clipboard trigger?
"
basarix wrote:
"
Eruyome wrote:
"
basarix wrote:

yeah, seems problem is when it tries to hook onto the clipboard.
could there be another way to simply trigger the ItemInfo script w/o the clipboard trigger?

It's something I wanted to do anyway sometime, it should be possible without breaking anything to change that to a configurable hotkey, but I won't work on that immediately, there are more important things to do.
Couldn't find the chaos equiv. value for 1 item(s) please report this
"
Zeusolympus wrote:
Couldn't find the chaos equiv. value for 1 item(s) please report this

Without checking my guess would be that one item was listed for a mirror, Mirrors don't have a chaos equivalent beacuse of missing data from poe.ninja/poe.trade.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info