[Tool] PoE-TradeMacro

When opening the seting config a window appears, this window isn't sized corectly so i can't move it, it is higher than my screen, hence can't make any change into config.
Tried to update config_ini, to set hardcore temp server but didn't worked.
Used "=temphardcore" .
"
Mortrau wrote:
Hello. Today I ran macro as always and all was fine. Until restarting it. After that I recieved a message about connection failure during cookies recieving.

Curl test:
HTTP/1.1 403 Forbidden
Date: Sat, 12 Aug 2017 20:10:08 GMT
Content-Type: text/html; charset=UTF-8
Connection: close
Cache-Control: max-age=2
Expires: Sat, 12 Aug 2017 20:10:10 GMT
X-Frame-Options: SAMEORIGIN
Server: cloudflare-nginx
CF-RAY: 38d6138d4544275c-FRA

I tried to get cookies manualy from Mozilla, Edge, IE, but nothing in result.

getCookieData.exe:
useragent=Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 7.0; Windows NT 6.2; Win64; x64; Trident/7.0; .NET4.0C; .NET4.0E; .NET CLR 2.0.50727; .NET CLR 3.0.30729; .NET CLR 3.5.30729)
cfduid=d789fefb8402ed8cfc99af214c8b0539b1502569714

cf_clearance is missing or something? When I tried to manualy get cookies there were another data, for example Mozilla 5 in useragent.

Also tried to use 2.3.8 and master's version of 2.3.9.

You ran the macro without any update, as usual and the same version that worked before didn't work anymore, is that right? Meaning, there my be something that changed on your way poe.trade (your router to the servers it's hosted on).
"
BloodRaziel wrote:
When i try to find price of something with the ctrl+d keybind my research take like 30-40 sec every time to show up, tried to delete all and install it again but nothing, why it is so slow? anyone else got this problem?

It's slow when/if poe.trade is slow, or when you have a bad/slow internet connection, no other reason.
"
EzBreesy wrote:
When opening the seting config a window appears, this window isn't sized corectly so i can't move it, it is higher than my screen, hence can't make any change into config.
Used "=temphardcore" .

What resolution does your screen have? I guess the window is somewhat high but you would need a pretty small screen for it not to fit.
"
Eruyome wrote:
"
EzBreesy wrote:
Used "=temphardcore" .

What resolution does your screen have? I guess the window is somewhat high but you would need a pretty small screen for it not to fit.

1360*800 something along this line, screen is big 81cm.
Hello,

I was wondering if there will be an update on Stats Roll? because i keep grabbing some item and trade macro is saying Tier 0 on some roll .. i think the program dont show new Hybrid.

Example: http://imgur.com/7XguypV apparently this is an hybrid but trad emacro dont show it.
🆃🆆🅸🆃🅲🅷.🆃🆅/NForceTV (🆀🅲/🅴🅽 🆂🆃🆁🅴🅰🅼)
Hi,

it is possible to add a function, or by hand, the max (possible) dps value on uniqe weapons?

It would be pretty nice to see at one look if the rolls are good or not, without checking every single variable.

Thanks for all the effort!!!
"
Archyx wrote:
Hi,

it is possible to add a function, or by hand, the max (possible) dps value on uniqe weapons?

It would be pretty nice to see at one look if the rolls are good or not, without checking every single variable.

Thanks for all the effort!!!

Using ctrl + alt + d already does this.
"
Lambr0 wrote:
Hello,

I was wondering if there will be an update on Stats Roll? because i keep grabbing some item and trade macro is saying Tier 0 on some roll .. i think the program dont show new Hybrid.

Example: http://imgur.com/7XguypV apparently this is an hybrid but trad emacro dont show it.

That comes from ItemInfo, while I'm doing a lot of development there this stuff is currently being reworked by aRTy42. Hybrids are hard to parse anyway, if at all with high accuracy. It will take a bit of time but is being worked on.
Where are you pulling gem quality data from?

Arcane Surge Support needs updating.

20% will give 10% increased spell damage (0.5 per 1%).

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info