[Tool] PoE-TradeMacro

Any ETA on when it will be fixed?
It's gonna be tough to 'fix', if even possible. poe.trade implemented DDoS protection, so it's now refusing requests from TradeMacro because they're not properly authenticated through a browser.

Tough nut to crack, this one will be.
Last edited by Wickedmike on Dec 21, 2016, 10:51:44 PM
Thanks for the workaround!
Sry for posting so late here, I kinda forget about the forum sometimes since most of the communication happens on Github/in Discord... Anyway, there's a workaround and we're working on automating it (no additional user interaction).
Well.. The new version (beta) worked flawlessly the first time, and fails to retrieve cookie data every time since. :(

Edit: Nevermind, got it working. script reported it didn't get the cookies, but I just ran a search, and it appears to have been mistaken.
Last edited by taosk8r on Dec 24, 2016, 7:52:01 PM
it would be nice if the tool could calc the total armor, ES, and evasion potential on the item. What I mean is have the tool calc the total evasion, armor, and ES with 20Q
What about other languages, when about ready to be ?
Issues 133
Hey, first I can't thank you enough for this script! It's so useful.

Literally the only thing that bothers me is that I have to download and extract it every time, and also change the options (which I always forget to do lol). I would find it absolutely amazing if it would update automatically, just like the Lutbot poe macro. I know this is much to ask, but it'd be so amazing that I had to :P

Cheers
"
Severinus3 wrote:
Hey, first I can't thank you enough for this script! It's so useful.

Literally the only thing that bothers me is that I have to download and extract it every time, and also change the options (which I always forget to do lol). I would find it absolutely amazing if it would update automatically, just like the Lutbot poe macro. I know this is much to ask, but it'd be so amazing that I had to :P

Cheers

I started working on a self-updater that also checks if the ini files have to be updated (and therefore overwritten or edited), but this can take a while to be implemented, especially because of poe.trade cloudflare protection that needed (and still needs) some time and work.

"
Demon_Ok wrote:
What about other languages, when about ready to be ?
Issues 133

I don't know, that's a bit tricky since you can set your own keys in the settings menu. For this to work I would have to translate all those keys to their scan codes counterpart. That's new to me and doesn't have a high priority at the moment. If there's anyone capable of doing this, I'll gladly accept the help.

"
taosk8r wrote:
Well.. The new version (beta) worked flawlessly the first time, and fails to retrieve cookie data every time since. :(

Edit: Nevermind, got it working. script reported it didn't get the cookies, but I just ran a search, and it appears to have been mistaken.

So the test failed but the actual search worked? Does this now always happen?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info