[Tool] PoE-TradeMacro

PoE TradeMacro is an Autohotkey (AHK) script that provides several convenient QoL features for Path of Exile Trading.

This builds on top of PoE-ItemInfo which provides very useful item information on ctrl+c.
With TradeMacro, price checking is added via ctrl+d, ctrl+alt+d or ctrl+i. You can also open the items wiki page via ctrl+w or open the item search on poe.trade instead via ctrl+q.

See the following pages for more information.

Go to: Usage - Installation - Shortcuts
Go to: FAQ
Go to: Options
Go to: Troubleshooting

===========================================================================

Latest Version: https://github.com/POE-TradeMacro/POE-TradeMacro/releases/latest

===========================================================================

GitHub Pages
Last bumped on Oct 11, 2020, 4:46:29 PM
Nice.
Nice work.
Really nice script. My only question is that is there a way to make the script use a different browser instead of the default one? I use 2 different browsers if that makes sense. Other than that, so far perfect.
Choosing your browser is easy by editing FunctionOpenUrlInBrowser() in trade_data\Trademacro.ahk with something like this:

https://autohotkey.com/board/topic/29797-hotkey-to-open-specific-browser-then-load-a-specific-website/

But properly adding this would require an option in the settings menu where you can add the path to your browser. I can add it to our todo list but you shouldn't count on it being implemented very fast.
"
Eruyome wrote:
Choosing your browser is easy by editing FunctionOpenUrlInBrowser() in trade_data\Trademacro.ahk with something like this:

https://autohotkey.com/board/topic/29797-hotkey-to-open-specific-browser-then-load-a-specific-website/

But properly adding this would require an option in the settings menu where you can add the path to your browser. I can add it to our todo list but you shouldn't count on it being implemented very fast.

At least there's a manual way to do it. I'm trying to edit it and need some clarification, mostly because I don't have much of a scripting/programming background.

"
; Open given Url with default Browser
FunctionOpenUrlInBrowser(Url){
Global TradeOpts

if (TradeOpts.OpenWithDefaultWin10Fix) {
openWith := AssociatedProgram("html")
Run, %openWith% -new-tab "%Url%"
}
else {
Run %Url%
}

I'm assuming I should change "%openWith%" right? I tried replacing it with "%A_ProgramFiles%(x86)\Google\Chrome\Application\chrome.exe" and it doesn't work (Assuming if that's correct way to point chrome in the c: drive)

openWith := A_ProgramFiles " (x86)\Google\Chrome\Application\chrome.exe"

This works for me. Keep in mind you have to select the Win10 browser-fix option or also replace the Run %Url%.
Thanks, finally fixed it, pretty much perfect now.

final code for anyone else interested

"
}

; Open given Url with default Browser
FunctionOpenUrlInBrowser(Url){
Global TradeOpts

if (TradeOpts.OpenWithDefaultWin10Fix) {
openWith := A_ProgramFiles " (x86)\Google\Chrome\Application\chrome.exe"

}
else {
Run %Url%
}
It's implemented now, just not released yet (development branch on github). You can add the path in the settings menu.
This macro fails on unique maps and a lot of divination cards. Found a death and taxes earlier, and this macro gave me a value of 3c. Found 2 more unique maps since, and both gave values less than 1c.

The macro also adds corrupted to div cards that give corrupt result, so you cant price check those cards.

The old trade macro gave correct results every time, but it stopped working today, so i had to get this one, and im not impressed so far.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info