Build Competition #2! No rewards unfortunately, enter now! (NOW ENDED)

There's an immediate end game build I see when I look at this item. That's why I bought one when I heard it existed in Perandus. Still haven't made it though.

There's 2 mods on this item that are useful for an endgame build. There are two you might think are but actually are not.
Theorycrafter/Build Creator for PORTAL guild
@BlightScourge -> guide @ view-thread/1382667 (Retired till Mjolner is fixed)
Lvl 94 Crit Mjolner Marauder
twitch.tv/savagewolves
I say nice you goo , and second... FUCK MAN! GGG this is not RMT and in any way against TOS!!!!!!111!1!11

This makes me mad at humanity👀👀👀
No Problem,
Exile
Last edited by TheExile777 on Oct 21, 2016, 7:16:40 PM
"
zSavage wrote:
There's an immediate end game build I see when I look at this item. That's why I bought one when I heard it existed in Perandus. Still haven't made it though.

There's 2 mods on this item that are useful for an endgame build. There are two you might think are but actually are not.

Do it up then. Amaze everyone.
SynTrSr - Trickster Soulrend/Bane
^ i can't agree more :D
Twitch: twitch.tv/slayertip

Helping people with their builds, its somewhat a hobby, and a passion of mine, so don't be shy!

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1715639 <--- Build help forums thread thingy.
I've got myself a devilishly delicious build I'm working on at the moment as well. I think it might actually even be end-game viable. Just got 5ex from selling a Shavs, which means I can get a few key jewels to help tie a few things together. I'm ready to blow ya'll out the water, and can't wait to see what I'm up against ^_^
Combat is simple.
Keep your blood in.
Take theirs out.
"
VictusBcb wrote:
I've got myself a devilishly delicious build I'm working on at the moment as well. I think it might actually even be end-game viable. Just got 5ex from selling a Shavs, which means I can get a few key jewels to help tie a few things together. I'm ready to blow ya'll out the water, and can't wait to see what I'm up against ^_^

just remember, it has to be a new character ;)
Twitch: twitch.tv/slayertip

Helping people with their builds, its somewhat a hobby, and a passion of mine, so don't be shy!

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1715639 <--- Build help forums thread thingy.
Oh it is. I made a new character for this competition and already have him at level 44. Though I did mess up the name because my dyslexia decided to have a tough time with me. Just getting to the point that I can finally start to shape the build past it's leveling setup and into something beautiful. Granted, I've never gotten to Shaper yet, I feel like this might have the potential.

Just remembered as well to hide my characters for now, so no one can peep before it's ready ^_-
Combat is simple.
Keep your blood in.
Take theirs out.
Last edited by VictusBcb on Oct 22, 2016, 10:25:01 AM
Can't someone just off-hand it with GG weapon in the main hand and call it a day?...or off-hand it witch dagger (not sure whether you can do it though) and just build caster that don't care about weapon (by using stats from shield for example)? Not sure whether such dirty tricks worth it in friendly competition without rewards though :P
Last edited by SunL4D2 on Oct 22, 2016, 11:53:24 AM
Just go lightning based wrath/HoT elementalist with ice crash.

Ice crash gives 25% lightning penetration from elementalist, weapon gives another 30%, gem gives another 32%.

Shadow passive tree provides another 8%.

That's 95% lightning penetration. Pretty sure you can wreck shit with that.

Thunder gloves/lightning coil/ static electricity jewel and have some fun.

Peace,

-Boem-

edit : base attack speed is on the "meh" side though for ele base.

But hiy, who would have expected differently from a GGG elemental design by now?
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
Last edited by Boem on Oct 22, 2016, 12:12:49 PM
"
SunL4D2 wrote:
Can't someone just off-hand it with GG weapon in the main hand and call it a day?...or off-hand it witch dagger (not sure whether you can do it though) and just build caster that don't care about weapon (by using stats from shield for example)? Not sure whether such dirty tricks worth it in friendly competition without rewards though :P

Be pretty useless as a stat stick for a caster, as the elemental penetration is only for attacks with the weapon. If you're going dual-wield caster, having this off-hand would just hurt your potential as that could be a crit stick or another wand. The only benefit this would be off-hand really would be for dual-wield block bonuses I think.

I think the point of the build is to try and highlight the unique given to us, and shoving it into off-hand to waste away would probably not win you this competition I would think.
Combat is simple.
Keep your blood in.
Take theirs out.
Last edited by VictusBcb on Oct 22, 2016, 4:23:15 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info