[2.4] Norse's Assassin Cospri's Malice CoC Discharge | Not Budget Viable

Will finish this tommorrow TIRED

After the Cast on critical nerf to a 500ms proc rate we all thought Fakener CoC would be dead correct? WRONG because with this little baby right here

You can cast any spells tagged with COLD at a 100ms proc rate, which includes discharge!

Basic Info

So the fundamentals of the build is to use

Voll's Protector : To gain powercharge for every single critical strike

Voll's Devotion : To gain free endurance charges from your powercharges

Cospri's Malice : Then to use all those lovely charges you've gained to BLOW shit up

Cospri's Malice and Volls protector are a MUST for this build, volls devotion is amazing but not needed

Gear

Helmet:

We're using a high ES helmet, preferably 400+ but early 300s you can definitely work with, mods you want on the suffixes are Resistances, Int, Accuracy and using leo to craft 25-35% chance to avoid being stunned is very nice.

Chest:
Only option for the build, can work with a 4link just will have less single target.

Gloves:
A high ES Pair of gloves crafted with the Insanity essence for 20% MORE attack speed would be our best inslot for shield charge, but any old high ES/Res/Acc/Int/Dex gloves will work

Boots:
A pair of Death's Door boots would easily be our best inslot for the +1 Endurance charge, Movespeed, Strength, IMMUNE TO BLEED, semi decent ES and all res. You can replace these boots with decent ES/MS/Res/Int Boots if you cannot afford

Shield:
For our shield we want a really high ES shield, aiming for 500+ If you can obtain a 450ES+ shield with either Spell damage or Spell Critical that is also REALLY good, If you cannot afford one of these shields you can easily do with a 350-400 ES shield until you can afford one

Rings:
We need two -8 Elreon rings to be able to afford to cast our cyclone which is about a 21 mana cost and with two -8s it becomes -5. You want to buy Diamond rings with -Mana and one of the following, ES,Resistance,Accuracy,Attack speed. Then multimod and put on % ES, Flat ES, Crit Chance, All Res and divine until you hit -8 with decent rolls.

Amulet:
Voll's Devotion is a must to attain high single target but if you cannot afford I would go for a ES/Crit/Acc amulet until you can afford one

Belt:
With the belt you have two choices, Damage or Survivability, which is +1 endurance charge or 80 ES both work out really well but it would just be a personal preference.

Flasks:

Flask #1 Dying sun would be the best slot for this if not a Basalt with Surgeons
Flask #2 Surgeons Topaz of Warding or Vinktars
Flask #3 Surgeon's Sapphire Flask of grounding
Flask #4 Surgeon's Stibnite Flask of Heat
Flask #5 Surgeon's Quicksilver Flask of Adrenaline

With #2 It's very much up to you which you prefer, I feel like my leech is easily enough without vinktars so I feel like It's a burden more than a help but some people will find it a lot more useful than me.

Passives

Bandits:
Norm - Cruel - Merciless
Kill - kraityn - Alira

Ascendancy:

Normal - Unstable Infusion
Cruel - Deadly Infusion
Merciless - Ambush
Uber - Assassinate

Skill Tree:

IGN: @Norse
Last edited by norseman21 on Oct 21, 2016, 8:32:02 AM
Last bumped on Oct 26, 2016, 11:07:09 AM
I have only two questions for you: why did you expend your time creating this thread? They are already a LOT of builds that uses almost the same setup and tree as yours.

And final question: did you read any of the other builds?

I am really curious.
"
Hughs wrote:
I have only two questions for you: why did you expend your time creating this thread? They are already a LOT of builds that uses almost the same setup and tree as yours.

And final question: did you read any of the other builds?

I am really curious.

I haven't looked at any build guides or anything the closest I did was compare mine to another streamer called NiceBuild other than that not really just minmaxing the tree myself altho I almost garentee there are going to be many other builds like this, just wanted to have a quick run through for mine, nothing big just want something to forward people to that see me streaming this build.
IGN: @Norse
You have a passive section but never ended up posting your tree.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info