Wouldn't it be nice

if we were older, then we wouldn't have to wait so long, and wouldn't it be nice to live together, in the type of world where we belong
Last bumped on Oct 21, 2016, 6:04:35 PM
Now they are, they don't, they won't, and they used to
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
wait after what?

what type of world were we belong?

(do not read if you dislike extreme negativity)
Spoiler
nothing is nice, nothing as ever been nice and will ever be nice

I hate people, I want to be alone

I don't belong with any of you

actually one thing would be nice, it's funny that your name is "SuicideAll" because that one nice thing would be death
Last edited by Coal48 on Oct 21, 2016, 2:35:00 AM
"
Coal48 wrote:
wait after what?

Spoiler

actually one thing would be nice, it's funny that your name is "SuicideAll" because that one nice thing would be death

That's not extreme negativity, that's standard depression. First, you have to admit you have a problem. You can't really go about solving it if you don't admit or realise it exists. Second, seek help. It's not an insurmountable problem by any means. It's important to realise your mind isn't working properly when you're in this state and that it is temporary, even if it doesn't look like this at the moment.
The Wheel of Nerfs turns, and builds come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the build that gave it birth comes again.
"
Bars wrote:
That's not extreme negativity, that's standard depression. First, you have to admit you have a problem. You can't really go about solving it if you don't admit or realise it exists. Second, seek help. It's not an insurmountable problem by any means. It's important to realise your mind isn't working properly when you're in this state and that it is temporary, even if it doesn't look like this at the moment.

Let's not delve into this, short story long, I've been "depressed" ever since I was a child, it's not temporary and I've talked to countless "professionals" about it all my life

depressed people are normal people going through a hard time, generally speaking, they are and feel much like everyone else, with help they can feel better and they want to be happy

I'm am not one of those people, thanks for your comment though
"
Coal48 wrote:
Spoiler
Spoiler
GTFO then :p
And worst change is putting almost all bosses in new version of maps into fucking small areas, where you can't kite well or dodge stuff. What a terrible idiot invented that I want say to him: dude flick you, seriously flick you very much.
Last edited by silumit on Oct 21, 2016, 4:46:25 AM
"
Coal48 wrote:

Let's not delve into this, short story long, I've been "depressed" ever since I was a child, it's not temporary and I've talked to countless "professionals" about it all my life

depressed people are normal people going through a hard time, generally speaking, they are and feel much like everyone else, with help they can feel better and they want to be happy

I'm am not one of those people, thanks for your comment though

Well, it ain't easy. Nevertheless, there are people with a decade-long history of depressive problems who manage to overcome them after all. Being like that throughout most of your life up until now doesn't mean it always has to be like that. About the so-called professionals, sadly a lot of them seem to not help very much - don't let this discourage you, it seems to be more of a norm actually. In my experience, doing research of your own helps a lot - although I don't presume to have dealt with the same length or severety of problems as you. Cheers.
The Wheel of Nerfs turns, and builds come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the build that gave it birth comes again.
Last edited by Bars on Oct 21, 2016, 5:12:00 AM
"
Coal48 wrote:
wait after what?

Spoiler

This just looks kinda the wrong place and time. OP is just singing a song, not really asking questions.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lD4sxxoJGkA

Lol.
Sometimes...
"
This just looks kinda the wrong place and time. OP is just singing a song, not really asking questions.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lD4sxxoJGkA

Lol.

Ah thanks, makes sense now, well kinda

Why is OP making a thread of this song?
Last edited by Entropic_Fire on Oct 26, 2016, 11:29:38 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info