Hello! :)

Hi everyone!

I can't find a new player section so I'll just post here instead.

Anyway, I tried this game about a year ago, looked at the skill tree and said "screw it".

Gave the game a 2nd change a few days ago and am really enjoying it!

Currently running a Shadow blindly, dual-wielding claws and using the Frost Blades gem as my AOE.

Not sure if I'm doing it right, but it's been fun so far. Also not sure if you can check my passive skill tree and equipment but any pointers without sending me off to a build guide would be highly appreciated!

See you around in Wraeclast! :)
Last edited by Anarchist26 on Oct 20, 2016, 3:24:09 PM
Last bumped on Oct 20, 2016, 6:02:15 PM
Yeah, the passive tree is sort of an illusion. Don't let that blind your view. Glad you gave it an other try. Welcome to Wraeclast.

You're starting off by gimping yourself, as both claws and frost blades are sort of... Weak. But if you're enjoying yourself, go for it :)
Sometimes, just sometimes, you should really consider adapting to the world, instead of demanding that the world adapts to you.
Hi!

Here, have another tree:
https://github.com/EmmittJ/PoESkillTree

:D
d:-D*
"
Phrazz wrote:
Yeah, the passive tree is sort of an illusion. Don't let that blind your view. Glad you gave it an other try. Welcome to Wraeclast.

You're starting off by gimping yourself, as both claws and frost blades are sort of... Weak. But if you're enjoying yourself, go for it :)

Yeah, checking the passive tree more closely this time around greatly reduced it's complexity.

When you say weak, do they just fall off in the late game?
I was thinking of using daggers but I've always been getting better claws so I went with that.
Frost Blades on the other hand one-shots all the normal mobs at the moment.

If both the claws and Frost Blades decide to be useless in the late game, I might need to start looking for better AOE, at least. I have Lightning Strike(?), Blade Vortex, and Arrow Shower/Storm that are about the same level as Frost Blades but they're weaker :(

"
PyleWarlord wrote:
Hi!

Here, have another tree:
https://github.com/EmmittJ/PoESkillTree

:D

Glad I clicked the link! At first I thought it was a skill build but it's a tree planner! Thanks!
Last edited by Anarchist26 on Oct 20, 2016, 4:19:49 PM
"
Anarchist26 wrote:

When you say weak, do they just fall off in the late game?
I was thinking of using daggers but I've always been getting better claws so I went with that.
Frost Blades on the other hand one-shots all the normal mobs at the moment.

If both the claws and Frost Blades decide to be useless in the late game, I might need to start looking for better AOE, at least. I have Lightning Strike(?), Blade Vortex, and Arrow Shower/Storm that are about the same level as Frost Blades but they're weaker :(

Don't worry so much about the end game. Claws and Frost Blade will take you far into mapping, if you build a good build. Your first real play-through is a learning process anyway. Do what you want, as long as you enjoy it. Chances are you find some good loot to build your next character around :)
Sometimes, just sometimes, you should really consider adapting to the world, instead of demanding that the world adapts to you.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info