Crate knows how to patch his shit.....

Grim Dawn hit 1.0.0.6 for a couple of days .....

Spoiler

[Itemization]

Revised stats and set bonuses on all level 55+ Epic item sets, as well as non Empowered versions of those sets in certain cases
Improved the drop rate of Monster Infrequents from Cronley's Gang Champions
Epic - Wrath of Alkamos set: updated bonuses on the level 30 version of this set
Legendary - Albrecht's Duality: increased Elemental Resist to 40%
Legendary - Band of the Eternal Haunt: added 26% Chaos Resist
Legendary - Belgothian's Sigil: added 25% Vitality Resist and 25% Elemental Resist
Legendary - Demonslayer's Jacket: increased Energy Regeneration to 2.0
Legendary - Demonslayer's Life-Ender: increased Energy Regeneration to 2.0
Legendary - Entropic Coil: added 40% Poison Resist, increased % Vitality Resist to 28%
Legendary - Glyph of Kelphat'Zoth: added 33% Elemental Resist
Legendary - Iceskorn Talons: reduced skill proc cooldown to 2s
Legendary - Invoker's Shard: added 25% Poison Resist, increased % Chaos Resist to 25%
Legendary - Invoker's Burning Hand: added 25% Aether Resist, increased % Elemental Resist to 15%
Legendary - Invoker's Shocking Touch: added 25% Chaos Resist, increased % Elemental Resist to 15%
Legendary - Judicator's Signets Set: skill proc now activates on Kill rather than on Crit, reduced % Health Regen bonus to 30%
Legendary - Closed Fist of Vengeance: replaced Offensive Ability with 40 Defensive Ability, increased % Pierce Resist to 24%
Legendary - Open Hand of Mercy: reduced % Resist Reduction to 10%, reduced Defensive Ability to 40, increased % Elemental Resist to 24%
Legendary - Lifegiver Signet: added 25% Bleed Resist
Legendary - Ring of the Black Matriarch: added 30% Pierce Resist
Legendary - Screams of the Aether: replaced Aether damage with 26% Aether Resist, increased % Elemental Resist to 26%
Legendary - Signet of the Fallen: added 30% Chaos Resist
Legendary - Stormheart: corrected an oversight where the base physical damage was not set appropriately for an item of its level. % Attack Speed increased to 6% to compensate partially for the loss in damage.
Legendary - Time-Flux Band: added 24% Bleed Resist, increased % Elemental Resist to 24%
Legendary - Tome of the Arcane Wastes: increased damage and turn rate on the granted skill
Legendary - Valdun's Hat: added 20% Elemental Resist
Legendary - Voidsteel Gauntlets: reduced skill proc cooldown to 5s
Reduced damage dealt by the Lightning Bolt proc on Legendary items
Rare Prefix - Glacial: replaced Defensive Ability with % Physical Resist at level 52+ ranks
Rare Prefix - Light Bringer's: added % Chaos Resist at all ranks
Rare Prefix - Maniacal: added % Bleed Resist at levels 60+ ranks
Rare Prefix - Thunderstruck: increased % Stun Resist
Rare Suffix - Amarasta's Flurry (accessories): added % Pierce Resist at level 50+ ranks
Rare Suffix - Arcane Blaze: added % Vitality Resist at all ranks
Rare Suffix - Desolation: added % Chaos Resist at level 60+ ranks
Rare Suffix - Destructrion: added % Elemental Resist at level 50+ ranks
Rare Suffix - Fallen Skies: added % Pierce Resist at all ranks
Rare Suffix - Heroism: added % Bleed Resist at level 53+ ranks
Rare Suffix - Hungering Rifts: added % Bleed Resist at level 53+ ranks
Rare Suffix - Incantations: added % Chaos Resist at all ranks
Rare Suffix - Insight: added % Chaos Resist at all ranks
Rare Suffix - Squalls: added % Elemental Resist at level 60+ ranks
Rare Suffix - Supremacy: added % Pierce Resist at level 49+ ranks
Rare Suffix - Ulzuin's Flame: added % Vitality Resist at all ranks
Rare Suffix - Voidfire: added % Bleed Resist at all ranks
Rare Suffix - Winter Storm: added % Elemental Resist at level 60+ ranks
Relic - Conflagration: increased damage and turn rate on the granted skill

[Class & Skills]

Adjusted threat generation on the Hellhound and Briarthorn pets.

Devotion

Elemental Seeker: reduced cooldown to 1.2s, increased damage of the Seeker's aura and increased its radius to 3.5
Light of Empyrion: reduced cooldown to 2.5s

Soldier

Counter Strike: increased activation chance by 5%, increased Radius to 4.0, slightly increased Physical and Bleed damage scaling with rank
Rending Force: added 25% Crit damage by rank 12, 35% by max ultimate rank

Demolitionist

Blackwater Cocktail: slightly increased Fire and Burn damage scaling with rank
Demon Fire: increased Chaos damage scaling with rank
High Potency: increased the Damage Modifier to 150%
Canister Bomb: increased Fire and Burn damage scaling with rank
Improved Casing: increased % Fire and Pierce bonuses and added % Burn damage bonus. Significantly increased Internal Trauma scaling with rank.
Skyfire Grenado: increased Lightning and Electrocute damage scaling with rank
Ulzuin's Chosen: increased chance of Cooldown Reduction to 30% by rank 10, 40% by max ultimate rank

Occultist

Wasting: increased Vitality damage and % Bleed damage scaling with rank
Black Death: increased Poison damage, % Vitality damage and % Bleed damage scaling with rank
Summon Familiar: increased Electrocute damage dealt
Lightning Strike: increased Radius to 3. The Familiar now casts Lightning Strike more frequently.

Nightblade

Amarasta's Blade Burst: weapon requirements removed.
Nidalla's Justifiable Ends: increased Cooldown Reduction to -1.2 by rank 12, -1.5 by max ultimate rank

Arcanist

Aether Ray: increased Fire and Aether damage scaling with rank. Slightly increased turn rate.
Disintegration: increased Vitality damage, % Crit damage, % Aether and % Fire damage scaling with rank
Elemental Balance: increased % Burn, % Frostburn and % Electrocute damage
Manifestation: the % Elemental damage penalty for players and the % Elemental damage bonus for pets have been removed

Shaman

Devouring Swarm: slightly increased Bleed and Vitality damage scaling with rank
Grasping Vines: increased Physical and Bleed damage scaling with rank
Entangling Vines: increased Leech damage scaling with rank

Folks, THESE are sum buffs ... ^.^
"better to simply go balls deep full retard if you gonna go retard." -Boem-

Last bumped on Oct 28, 2016, 1:52:21 PM
it's just another form of nerf to buff everything and buff monster health and damage some more
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
"
vio wrote:
it's just another form of nerf to buff everything and buff monster health and damage some more

Ye, it's better to buff monster threat and nerf the other side like here ^.^ .
Was just a nice read ^^
"better to simply go balls deep full retard if you gonna go retard." -Boem-

I should play it again I still haven't beaten the fucking moose king.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
GGG should handle armour/physical damage the way GD does. Wouldn't need as high physical damage and would punish non armour builds much less.
I really should try Grim Dawn soon.. I never got to it! Pretty good game I've gathered.
"
Ceri wrote:
I really should try Grim Dawn soon.. I never got to it! Pretty good game I've gathered.

It's ok. The graphics and UI are a bit pedestrian, the game is offline, so you can hack and trade items by swapping files (they actually have a sharing ring so you can get GG and level 90 heroes out the gate), and the combat system itself is aggravating. It's very sticky and cumbersome. It's fun for a day or two, but I lost interest very quickly. YMMV.
Deliver pain exquisite
"
Ceri wrote:

Ive been done with PoE for a good month. I just keep checking back to see if the nerf train will continue. Absolutely fucking sick of GGGs balance team. Been playing Grim Dawn like a fiend. Very good game.
ProbablyGettingNerfed - L100 Occultist
Vinktarded - L100 Pathfinder
GoogleDiversityHire - L100 Necromancer

3.13 was the pinnacle of PoE. IVYS+1 Gang 4 Life.
Last edited by TheAshmaker on Oct 20, 2016, 4:00:01 PM
"
Ceri wrote:

There are a lot of little things wrong with the game but overall it's pretty fun. Silly things like sometimes it's hard to tell what things are monsters, chests are not clearly visible, you can spend a lot of time just wandering around not fighting if you explore too much, areas can be too large sometimes making you feel aimless, it can be hard to anticipate how much of a stat you'll need to invest in for gear etc etc.

It's got a lot going for it but it doesn't have anywhere near the production quality PoE has.
It's a good game but pretty shallow, why would you bother playing through it more than once?

The thing that really turned me off was that there aren't many items or skills that fundamentally change the way you play, it's all just +x this stat -x to that which doesn't make rerolling seem like fun.
Last edited by RandallPOE on Oct 20, 2016, 4:44:50 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info